31.08.18, Porto, AMPS 97, +0,40 min 94, +1,5 h 61, +2 64, +3 62, +6 147, PMPS 227, +4 208, +7 92,

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Manu & Porto, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Manu & Porto

Manu & Porto Member

yesterday

Was actually thinking that an increase is coming and Porto went ahead and said I shouldnt plan things with him. So now we have this number. Do I shoot? Even with a reduction, it seems high. But then again, I will be home, have everything I need, I could monitor. He is a bit up to his ears of me testing but no other remedy...

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

You have shot as low as 121 before. With SLGS he did earn a reduction last night, so you could try the lower dos of 1.75 units. However, I cannot stay with you, as it's getting close to bed time.

If you do shoot, get a +1 and a +2.

Manu & Porto likes this.
  3. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

You hold the syringe but if you want to give him the shot, I will be up for another hour or so and can stay with you.

Or you can skip the shot and drain the depot. Since he has earned a reduction - you would shoot 1.75. I stand corrected from the 2u I mentioned earlier on yesterday's post.

Manu & Porto likes this.
  4. Manu & Porto

Manu & Porto Member

Thank you both!! I Just shot 1,75 and will monitor closely. +1,+2 and all that is needed. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Paws crossed for a nice safe quiet cycle.

And congratulations on shooting your first green preshot, :D

Manu & Porto likes this.
  6. Manu & Porto

Manu & Porto Member

Thank you, Wendy!:bighug::woot:

7. Tracey&Jones (GA)

I have to head off to bed soon. Very tired...

How is Porto doing?

Manu & Porto likes this.
  8. Manu & Porto

Manu & Porto Member

He is playful, playing with a small ant right now and with his tail :cat::D Im keeping my eyes on him, will test the BG in 10 min again. Sleep tight Tracey, thank you so much for watching over us! Many hugs for you and Jones, hope you two have a good nights rest! :bighug:

9. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Looks like he is just surfing right along! If he drops too low (50 or lower) bring out the HC.

Please don't bounce Porto! Good night Manu...see you and the big man tomorrow.

Manu & Porto likes this.
  10. Manu & Porto

Manu & Porto Member

Fed at +1,5 and +2. Trying to wait until +3 to feed again, he is asking for food constantly, ate a bit of ziwi dry but he doesnt look that ravenous, as other times, when he would meow without stopping.

11. Manu & Porto

Manu & Porto Member

Maybe I skip the +4 test? He is washing and looks relaxed. Overfed him a bit, we took a short trip outdoors but we were back after 15 min. Today he ate double the food he had yesterday by +4.
    His ears are a mess, my bf stayed up last night and tested allowing me to get some sleep. And this morning I woke up and they are all red and spotty :/
    Too much testing for his little ears, if he does bounce later on, will give him a nice break from it.

12. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I guess Porto just needed a little more time to work the juice. Good job shooting this morning. I hope he keeps surfing safely.

Do you have anything like Neosporin with pain relief? In the US we use that to put on their ears to help them heal. You just need a tiny dab of it.

Manu & Porto likes this.
  13. Manu & Porto

Manu & Porto Member

I have some that is similar. Should I apply when he starts bouncing or out of danger zone? Just thinking not to apply before testing as it could corrupt the results, right?

14. Manu & Porto

Manu & Porto Member

Safe numbers already and pain relief applied on ears. Hope they recover a bit until the next drop.

15. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry I went back to sleep for a while. If I put too much on Furball's ear it can keep the blood drop from forming, but I don't think if corrupts the numbers. I put a tiny dab on after each test. Some people wait until they are done testing for the night and put a lot on the ear then. Glad Porto is in safe numbers now.

Manu & Porto likes this.
  16. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Nice shooting:bighug:

Manu & Porto likes this.
  17. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Wow...he did well. And all the extra food!

Manu & Porto likes this.
  18. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

19. Manu & Porto

Manu & Porto Member

Thank you all :bighug:

He didnt bounce as much as I thought, and as for food, he is on schedule, same as everyday.

20. Tracey&Jones (GA)

He cleared that bounce quickly! That is fantastic!

Manu & Porto likes this.