4/13 Loudogg AMPS 202 PMPS 230 (Furshot) - Opinion on Dosecrease Now Vs Later?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

April 11, 2019 Condo - Survived the Blizzard and Lou saw Greens!

Evening all!
    Lou finally saw some greens on the 3.75u dose, but he didn't get below 80. I have been thinking he could use an increase because he was barely seeing green and when he was they were high greens. I was waffling on waiting for this bounce to break to double check how low he would go versus increasing now. Unfortunately I had a furshot tonight. :mad: :banghead: Ugh.

So now I need your opinion. Should I continue the 3.75u, rebuild the depot, and see how his next trip to the lagoon goes? Or do you think it would be okay to increase him to 4.0u tomorrow? I just cannot decide on my own and I'd appreciate your input!

Thanks in advance! I hope you all have a wonderful night and your kitties surf safely! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Increase, you had 8 cycles on this dose. Normally I would go 10, but you test enough and there is the IAA factor.

Just read your last post. Ugh on that weather! DH has been wanting to help someone fly a small plane from Ontario via the US, and hasn’t found a long enough stretch of good weather yet.:(

3. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Awesome, I was hoping that was what you'd think.

Yeah, the weather has been crazy. Here's hoping things calm down after this! I'm ready for the snow to be gone... again, haha. Thanks Wendy!

4. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Hi Amanda! How are you? Saw you last week but didn't get a chance to say hi and nice to see you and Lou! :bighug::bighug::bighug: