4/15 Merlin AMPS 347/ PMPS 138 Dose Increase

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Steve & Merlin, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Steve & Merlin

Steve & Merlin Member

The past few days have been uneventful. Merlin's appetite has been increasing and so has his weight and BG. I increased his dose to 1.0u this morning as his average BG was getting pretty high. I was expecting to see it rise with his appetite coming back and his weight slowly increasing. An interesting thing is when his BG is in the blues and greens, he is not picky at all about his food. But when it's in the yellows, and purples, he is very picky. But if I find the "right" food, he will eat just as much of it as he would with any other food when in the blues and greens. Hopefully he doesn't do a dive into the light greens tonight. The one nice thing with him in the yellows and purples is he doesn't need much monitoring and is very predictable, but of course not very healthy.

Previous Post: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/4-9-merlin-amps-426-7-183-failed-dose-reduction.213024/

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Good luck with the increase. Interesting that his appetite is another good reason to aim for good numbers.