4/16/2018 PHOEBES AMPS 90 +3.5 61 +4 61 Pmps 104 food infl +2 107

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Phoebes (GA), Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Hmm. MIss Phoebe does seem to be inching down. Probably going to be asking for a reducie soon.:D

3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hi Angela! Glad she is eating for you and nice cycle happening!

Phoebes (GA) likes this.
  4. Amanda & Shmee

Amanda & Shmee Well-Known Member

Happy to hear Phoebes is doing great! :D Don't get too close to the sharks!

I see in your signature you say not to follow her dose - is that why she hasn't been reduced yet? I am just trying to understand how people decide on their dosing, there is so much to learn! I thought you should reduce if they are in the normal range for a week?

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

6. Phoebes (GA)

Hello Amanda, that is in there because not to long ago my girl was on 24units of lantus x2 a day. We have worked really hard with taking reductions a little at a time, as Phoebe tells us she wants less insulin. We then switched to levemir and in so doing that,:bighug: we have been able to keep reducing until now we are at 3.5 units x2 a day. ECID so reductions are set in the TR protocol, but sometimes, our kitties have to have it tailored to meet their needs. If she goes below 50, we reduce, if she starts getting lower and lower at nadir we have reduced. We have reduced so we could get some sleep, there are tons of different reasons, that's why I have the Do Not follow dosing, in my signature. :) it is all very confusing, my best tools in learning this dance, besides the wonderful people on this forum, was reading reading reading the stickies in the Lantus/levemir forum. It will all makes sense eventually. And if not keep asking questions. That's why we are here. I hope I shed some light on your question. :bighug::bighug: that's just for reading my novel. :)

Amanda & Shmee likes this.
  7. Phoebes (GA)

I believe your right! Easy does it Miss P. Please :rolleyes:

8. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

Step lightly as a ballerina lovely Phoebes.

Phoebes (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.