4/17 Ming PMPS = 103, +2 = 338, +5 = 346

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Crista & Ming, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/4-16-ming-pmps-178-3-302.213317/

AMPS = 275
    +6 = 86
    +7 = 85
    +8 = 74

Ming scarfed and barfed at +6 then I fed him more about 20 minutes later and he's fine. Then he had a coughing episode and I hadn't seen a coughing episode since his DKA event. But he IS lying on my very very very dusty laptop that I took out to transfer some files lol!

Some off topic:
    I had a bad day today. I had some things I had to deal with regarding my previous employer and it's been tough. I can't say too much since I'm going through the legal system but man, people can be so mean.

2. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry you're having such a tough day....you're right though, people can be really awful to each other....that's probably why we all love our cats so much!!

Ming's looking good though!...Nice surf going on today!

3. Crista & Ming

+9 = 67

I wonder if it's the 6.5 unit depot working this cycle but I'll take it!

Agreed! The first thing I wanted to do coming out of that situation was to go lie down and hug Ming.

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  4. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yeah a kitty hug can make everything better :bighug:

5. Crista & Ming

+10 = 54

My mom might have to shoot Ming a little late like 30-40 mins because she’s getting her hair done and I’m out with friends haah!!! But my youngest sister is there to test him. She just isn’t comfortable giving needles and I don’t want to make her do it :)

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Shouldn’t be a lot of depot left. Go Ming! :D But a little higher please. I hope mom is feeling better now.

Can’t change the past, why can’t people get that.:mad:

Crista & Ming likes this.
  7. Crista & Ming

PMPS = 103, +2 = 338, +5 = 346

Aw man... bouncing!

I think she's better! She was actually getting better and then yesterday, she felt worse. My dad's super sick though now haha. Something's going around, Wendy, watch out! One of the locum techs at work was super sick on Sunday.