4/2 - Davidson PMPS 213, +3-226. +6-192, =9.5-238

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Shawna & Davidson (GA), Apr 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Davidson. I hope you get a blue/green surf today.

3. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Close, but no cigar!! Haha, not yet.............

4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Well look at Davidson go! The flat yellow cycle last night predicted this. :cat: Looks like he likes this dose.

5. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Tnx........going to test every 30 min to see if I can catch the green - with any luck

6. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH

GREEN TODAY!!!!!

7. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

8. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

9. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

TY, Davidson is really happy too, probation is fully over so now he gets more treats........ so to refresh my memory from 4 yrs ago after reviewing my notes:

HOLD this dose for 7 days if <130, then reduce dose .25 and if he goes <50 reduce dose right away.

** I did some calculations due to my vacation coming up May 10th, and if all goes well (in a perfect world) I'll have Davidson down to .25 u assuming he keeps the 7 day schedule. I know I'm thinking ahead, but assuming he doesn't earn a reducie by going <50 is it possible for ME to keep the dose only 6 days as then I could get him OTJ just before I leave and my pet sitter only needs to do tests..........that would be "great" and let stressful while I'm away. Yes - if all goes perfectly but Davidson is like us all and ECID.......let's see what he does for the first week and with a lot of luck it just might work..........if not, oh well.

Hope you all in L&L Land have a great Monday!!

10. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Hold this dose for 10 cycles. Let's see if he holds green or gets back to green before deciding what to do next. What cats do the second time on insulin is often quite different than the first time. I know Davidson was the model for decreasing after a week of green last time. Hopefully he'll remember how that goes.

The rule for reducing after a week of good numbers is the majority of their time under 100. 130 is too high.

11. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

PS, you are missing the dose number for the PM cycle of 3/29 on the SS.

12. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Thanks Wendy ......I fixed my SS, it was on the World one but didn't come thru on the US.......at 4.5 I gave him food as I had to leave and didn't want him to drop more.......just got in and he was eating and so test is high, but would have been anyway as he did well for the day in the greens...........hopefully he will show good results tonight and tomorrow.

13. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

A little bounce to top off a great day for Davidson............

14. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

15. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Decided to to a bit of testing thu the night to see how he was with having greens during the day, bit bouncy and hopefully he'll remember to go low for the mornings test.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.