4/2 Zhoom Boy PMPS 95/+1 61/+1.5 51/ +2 47 / +2.75 47/ +3.5 57

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CRL, Apr 2, 2020.

1. CRL

CRL Member

Looks like Zhoom is breaking his mega bounce. I think with a number this low I should give him a HC snack. Am I correct in my thinking?

2. CRL

CRL Member

@Wendy&Neko - I see you are on the forum - should I feed HC or MC snack - I feel like since it is so early in the cycle, HC is called for where if it were later in the cycle I would wait to pull out the HC food if he went under 50 - what is your suggestion on this?

3. CRL

CRL Member

Well, I went with the HC snack. I think it is the right choice. Down to 57 now.

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Sorry, I had replied yes on the HC and then the network at home went out before I hit reply.

5. CRL

CRL Member

@Bron and Sheba (GA) - I see you just hopped on the forum - are you around for a little bit in case Zhoom decides to crash. I just fed some HC food, so hopefully I can keep him in a safe range

6. CRL

CRL Member

Thanks so much, yes, I went with the HC. Will test again soon

7. CRL

CRL Member

We are still heading down. Just fed some more HC food.

8. CRL

CRL Member

Zhoom is not really responding to the HC food, he just keeps dropping. Starting to get nervous as we are very early in the cycle and I can't seem to get him into safe range with the food. Yet. Just fed some more HC food. Will test again in 20. When would I need to get out the honey or karo syrup? I don't want him to throw up.

9. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Feel free to drizzle a couple drops of karo on his HC.

10. CRL

CRL Member

Ok, thanks so much