4/21 Rosie AMPS:104 +4:96 +6:97 PMPS:113 +4:86

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA, Apr 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Good morning, all.

Rosie is playing the flat-cat game today so far with an AMPS of 104 and a +4 of 96. She looks good, she's maintaining her weight, she considered for a micro-second playing with a ball of yarn last night, but then remembered her dignity and thought better of it.

We'll be gone overnight tonight to visit our daughter in Boston. (The draft went in yesterday and now I can do some catch-up.) Son Bean will be staying with Rosie. He is good at all this stuff but will probably be in shock when he realizes he has to do all the waking up for alarms. Right now, if I do not get up at 4am, I can't count on her eating her PM+9 and that often means am vomiting. And if she has eaten it, I have to pick the dish up.

He will update her SS and I will be trying to keep the condo updated.

I hope someone will keep their eye on her at the party tonight. The dresses she and China are picking out are way over budget, except for Lady Gaga, and she may be in a snit.

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Love flatness! :D I think it's so cute when they look at toys and consider them. Often Neko just hugs them or rests her head on one.

Have fun in Boaton, And WOOT for getting your draft done.:joyful: I am afraid that party stories usually stay secret. The most you might see is some sequins on the floor in front of the mirror.

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It sounds like Rosie is doing well. Have a good visit with your daughter.

4. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

Congrats on getting your draft in and enjoy a well-deserved break! ...and I would say that I hope that Rosie behaves herself, but I'm sure she's busy planning parties while her beans are out of the house. ;)

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
  5. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Looking good Rosie! Glad you are getting some time off Lydia. Did you say party?

6. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Psssstt....Yo Rosie...I think da party isn't until tomorrow night, but we can gets dressed up tonight and makes sure we likes what we ordered...and if we don't, we can order sumthing else ;)

I just loves that overnight shipping!!

7. Bobbie And Bubba

I missed the party invite! Is it for the full Pink Moon by any chance?

8. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Yep. The BEan had the wrong night. I am going to have to tie Rosie up tonight to keep her in.

Rosie here: Too dresses? Okay, China. This is jeeneeyus!

9. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

I forgot to report her flat +6.

And a funny thing just happened. I gave her her +9 snack and went in to change her litter. Her box is on two puppy pads because she frequently hangs that little tush out over the edge. So, I had two fresh new pads down and was just finishing putting litter in the box before returning it to the floor when she sauntered in and walked onto the pads. Looked around like "Hmm. No box. That's fine." and she peed right on the place the two pads overlap! I mean, really!

10. Bobbie And Bubba

She's such a little pistol!

11. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

She has always had attitude.

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  12. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

You mean "cattitude" ;)

13. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

haha I love kitty stories!!!!
    Nice numbers Rosie!

14. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

Rosie rocks!

15. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yo Rosie, That's sure a beautiful dress you picked out for the party tomorrow night. But bring your swimsuit, too, because we're going to a beach in the Bahamas. See you tomorrow.
    ~ Rusty, LagoonMeister

16. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Rosie had a nice PMPS and is in the lagoon for Son Bean.

Rusty, thee best part ubowt my dress, as gorjus as it iz, iz that it drops away too reeveel verree drumatik swimware. Just wate!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.