4/3 Asia +3 145, +5 29!!! +5.5 59, +6 79, PMPS 348

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Stacy & Asia, Apr 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...thoughts-ideas-how-to-extend-duration.193416/

Had to give Karo last night, not because of a steep drop, but because of an early in the cycle 74 that my experience tells me is too good to be true surf wise. I gave her a little bit less Karo than usual (.4 mL) so I have no idea why AMPS is so high :eek: unless she went down and back up in the +5 (possible Karo didn’t kick in yet and she dropped and then it did kick in) or went down further after +7 (highly doubt, she was 82 two hours post Karo at +7, but anything is possible).

She had a great day yesterday, he cycle was pretty even, the curve was shallow and she was very happy. I can tell she appreciated it. Wish they were all like that, I only got the green preshot because of a bounce breaking. Asia was super playful last night, she tried to grab DDs arm to play, you know the grab the prey and bunny kick thing they do? So we brought out da bird toy and she went nuts with it! :joyful: DD took some photos and one of them turned out they both thought she looked like a porg from star wars...so of course they needed a side by side, earning Asia yet another new nickname! :rolleyes: Enjoy Poof the Porg aka Porgy Poof.

26799DC2-2D81-49C5-9553-79411E9B9F4E.jpeg

2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

LOL....poor Asia. She looks very intent!

Hope she clears that bounce quickly and gets back to business soon.

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  3. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

She's just the cutest thing ever!! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

How cute. I hope Asia slides down for you today.

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  5. Stacy & Asia

Get back from PT and 29?! Are you kidding me, Asia? :eek:

Not only is this her lowest dose ever, but this morning, there was a teeny tiny air bubble I just couldn’t quite get out and I decided it wasn’t that big of a deal so she had a dash less than .75. This has got to be partially momentum from the high AMPS. :stop:

6. Sean & Rufus

Sean & Rufus Well-Known Member

Dang! 29! Asia behave!

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  7. Stacy & Asia

29 and she was just hungry and yelling at me for food, no other symptoms! o_O

Sean & Rufus likes this.
  8. Nan & Amber (GA)

Nan & Amber (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness, Asia, what are you doing!!!!

Better yelling at you to let you know something is up than just sleeping with no signs...

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  9. Stacy & Asia

So very true, that would way worse! She was just laying around when I tested her though, I saw the 29, tested again because I really didn’t believe it, 28 and then went to get food and Karo. It was while I was prepping her food and Karo/gravy mix that she decided to yell at me and let me know how very hungry she was. :rolleyes:

10. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

:eek::eek::eek: my my asia!

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  11. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Dramorama here today! :eek::eek: I caught Neko laying around in the 20's too. Good luck with the reduction. Don't want to think about the bounce. :arghh:

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  12. Stacy & Asia

Me neither, I gave her 1mL of Karo for that number. Oy! :facepalm:

13. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Oh Asia we're being a bit dramatic today aren't we? :cat::rolleyes:

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  14. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Adorable picture! Eeek, the 20’s are rough. Doodles threw me a AMPS of 26, I almost had a heart attack. :arghh: Congrats on the reduction but Miss Asia, no need for such dramatics.

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  15. Moose (GA) & Rae

Moose (GA) & Rae Member

C'mon back up Asia, you're getting too close to the sharks!

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  16. Tasha & Darwin

Tasha & Darwin Well-Known Member

Cutest Asia photo ever! Absolutely love it! :cat:

What's up with that drop though, Asia? Glad to see she's coming back up steadily. I'm glad to see/hear she is doing well overall - that's wonderful!

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  17. Stacy & Asia

With low numbers, I always have in mind to retest but I’m usually in action mode and just run for the Karo and completely forget to retest. This time I saw the number and didn’t panic at all but instead thought, surely that’s a wonky test and retested...nope! I guess I get to see what a bounce from the 20s looks like. I’m just glad she came up pretty easy, although I’m not so sure it was the Karo this time, I think it was her own body and the counter regulatory response, because she continues to go up.

18. Stacy & Asia

We cracked up at this photo, she was waiting for the bird toy to get within striking distance, she certainly is a most ferocious looking hunter, isn’t she? :joyful:

How is Darwin doing? All healed up? Is he eating raw now?

Tasha & Darwin likes this.
  19. Tasha & Darwin

Tasha & Darwin Well-Known Member

Haha, so ferocious! :joyful: She is just the cutest - I absolutely love her little face!

I just posted an update ;) But he is doing very well, and LOVING his new raw diet! :D:D

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  20. Stacy & Asia

PMPS 348 :blackeye: How high will this bounce go? We are in uncharted territory with her lowest number to bounce from.Taking bets, winner gets a genuine moon rock* from her mission if she gets that far. :p

Reduced to .5! :woot: I can’t help but be excited about that, her lowest dose ever! ...but at the same time, not any part of me thinks it will hold. Prove me wrong, Asia!

*Moon rock is totally fake, besides which the moon is made of cheese

21. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Asia ... wow ... yikes! Glad she came back up for you, hope the bounce isn’t much higher. Good luck with the reducie ... hope Asia proves you wrong this time.;)

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  22. Stacy & Asia

Thanks, I hope it sticks too. I would gladly have traded her lime to Gizmo for his reducie. ;)

Chubba (GA) likes this.
  23. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

A memorable day! Love the pics.

Stacy & Asia likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.