4-3 Gizmo AMPS=110; +1=134; +3.25=86; +6.25=115; PMPS=108; +3=91; +4.25=113

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chubba (GA), Apr 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Each day the numbers get a little lower ... even got a green on the drop dose today! :D
    I think Gizmo is trying to please @Wendy&Neko with these lower preshot numbers. ;) I haven’t tried the snack after nadir yet. He can still be a bit picky with food, so I’m a little afraid to intro another meal time. Also, don’t want to start a new feeding time if I’m not always going to be able to feed then. Don’t want any angry kitties. :rolleyes: He already eats 6 times a day, but his feeder will hold more. So it is doable.

. He seems great!:) Just wish I could get some weight back on him. He is so skinny now. He is still 11 pounds, but he is a big kitty. He needs to gain a few pounds in my opinion.
    I know. I will be so excited with the next reducie! I feel it coming very soon ... maybe just a slight lime green tonight Gizmo ... nothing too drastic!

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Go Gizmo! :D:cool::cat::)

3. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Awesome report for Gizmo, you must be so happy with the progress after that frustrating start with Cabergoline...

Chubba (GA) likes this.
  4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Maybe when the hyperT meds are doing their thing, he will be able to gain dome weight. In the mean time, looking good.:)

Chubba (GA) likes this.
  5. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Very exciting! Get it, Gizmo! :D

Chubba (GA) likes this.
  6. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Gizmo sure is looking terrific :). I seem to recall the Tiki is a little low on the calories, but at this point, I think would be keeping everything the same too. I wonder...is it the cabergoline, or did you get a magic bunny recently :p

Chubba (GA) likes this.
  7. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Still in disbelief to be honest!
    Tiki is very low in calories, but he started to refuse to eat it several weeks ago. We have been trying new foods since then. I changed his Friskies mixed grill to a rotation of 4 Friskies flavors (all very similar in carbs, protein, fat, phos, and calories). That helped tremendously with shot meals and +3, but I haven’t found the magic food for the +6 feeding yet. He is still only eating 1/4 of a can at feedings instead of the 1/2 can he used to eat, but I’m just glad he is eating without being to picky (for the most part).

The bunny does have this magical power to get whatever he wants with his adorable looks! ;):D

Christie & Maverick likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.