4/4 Zhoom Boy PMPS 440

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CRL, Apr 4, 2020.

1. CRL

CRL Member

After back to back reductions, Zhoom is through the roof. I don't quite understand TR very well yet and I am wondering if I am supposed to increase his dose (given he does not go back to greens) after 6 cycles, 8 cycles or 10 cycles?

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

The link to your last post here, for continuity: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...ps-95-1-61-1-5-51-2-47-2-75-47-3-5-57.227849/

After a reduction, you wait for the bounce to be over, and then you see where the nadirs land. If they aren't green, the reduction is failed and you go back up. How long do you think it's taking Zhoom to get over his bounces these days? That's how long you wait. Bounces can take up to six cycles to resolve, but over time that number goes down.

CRL likes this.
  3. CRL

CRL Member

Ok thanks. He has been clearing bounces quicker than he used to, but we will see.

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Bounces take up to six cycles to resolve. You've waited eight with not even a blue, so yes, time to increase.

CRL likes this.
  5. CRL

CRL Member

Well, true to form, Zhoom responded to the threat of increase with some blues last night....not good enough I told him. We increased this morning. Thanks for your help.

Wendy&Neko likes this.