4/6/20 Olive AMPS 278; +4=142; +7=98; PMPS 249; +3.5=143; +7=73

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday. Caber Yr 2 Day 184

At least I have permission to run out and get meds for Tripper. Going to do another round of the ointment AB in her ears.

Speaking of ears. Ollie's have been free of the gunk for awhile now. Don't know why all of a sudden but they are squeaky clean.

Have a good day all.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice that Ollie's ears are clean. I hope the ointment clears up Tripper's ears. Sending prayers.

3. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

4. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Hope Tripper's ears clear up soon and that you stay safe out there...come back quickly:)

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

A seasonal allergy thing with the ears? I just noticed a fine yellow dust all over my car - now that it's now going out much.

6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

No, Tripper had always had gunky ears. Usually chronic yeast infection. Dr usually orders Tresderm drops. This Dr used an ointment that lasts 2 weeks.

Ollie's ears I don't know, they are normally dirty and I clean them. But now I don't have to clean them. I've read yeast in ears could be a good allergy. I stopped using FF classic chicken because all kitties stopped eating it. But they do get chicken in FF other lines like the savory and primavera chickens. So I don't know.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  7. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

8. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Surf it Ollie!!!!

9. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Glad that you're able to get the meds for Tripper's ears...and also glad to hear that Ollie's ears are squeaky clean!

Hope you are doing well Paula...take care!