4/7 Kit cat AMPS 110, +2 67, +4 68, PMPS 79, +4 75

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Alicia & Kit cat, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Alicia & Kit cat

Alicia & Kit cat Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start today. I hope you get a blue/green surf.

Alicia & Kit cat likes this.
  3. Alicia & Kit cat

Thanks! I hope you guys have a good day as well! :)

4. Alicia & Kit cat

Shooting a new low number - pretty excited!

She's also a bit high on gabapentin at the moment - although she's coming down. She is, uh, extremely resistant to claw trimming, and them suckers were getting long. We tried some calming treats first, but they were not helpful. But I was successful in finally getting them all trimmed this time!

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Awesome flatness tonight! :D:D

I remember one cat I could only trim about 3 nails at a time before he timed out. And that was with a LOT of treats. I have a pair of garden gloves, designed to withstand rose thorns. Worked great for nail trimming!

6. Alicia & Kit cat

Oooo! I have some welding gloves (unfortunately at work, where I'm not allowed to be - but! The future!) I was super excited by her numbers yesterday. I want to have a few more days data first, but I think because I'm able to coax her to eat more during the day, and on a better schedule is why her morning numbers might be trending slightly higher. At least for the last few days. *shrug*