4/9 Rusty AMPS 225, +6 85, +9.5 54, PMPS 79, +4.5 45; reduction

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Apr 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Getting a very late start (and finish) tonight. The day got away from me. At PMPS Rusty got the reduction he earned yesterday: a shave to a skinny 0.5U (0.35mm on digital calipers, Monoject syringe).
    Appetite today was OK (good this morning and evening; so-so this afternoon, but he managed to eat almost everything that was put out for him). Breathing today was so-so.

Last night Rusty stayed downstairs, asleep on the couch, when we went to bed. At 2 A.M. he woke us with loud, primordial calls. He must have just woken up and was disoriented. Edward went downstairs and carried him up and he slept peacefully the rest of the night between his beans with his head on his little green pillow. :)

Sorry to miss all condos today and hope that all is well in L&LL.
    'night, all.

2. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Oh the little green pillow - how cute!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Rusty ate well for you. I hope his breathing is better today. I love hearing about him sleeping on his little green pillow. Sending prayers.

4. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

I love it that he sleeps between his beans and has his very own pillow! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Beenie (GA)

Beenie (GA) Well-Known Member

So sweet to carry and bringRusty upstairs. Congrats on that reducie :D

I love that Rusty has his own pillow on the bed!!:cat:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.