5/1 Trixie AMBG 96

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amy&TrixieCat, May 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Happy appy, snuggly, spunky, feisty, and anti-jinxes. Her appy was a little slower than I care for last night, but so far today is in the mid-happy range. Hopefully we'll see high end as the day progresses.

Thank you for all the support over my meltdown yesterday. I really am maxed out right now, but I'm still standing and OK. My Mom gets like this because that's just how she is - she hasn't had any hope at all since my Dad was first diagnosed 2 years ago - even when there was all the reason to have it. And she has always been that way about everything in life...it's just who she is. Sometimes it's easier to take than others. My Dad is a tough old guy - he has survived things that most others wouldn't, but my Mom doesn't see that; in her eyes, a cancer diagnosis is black and white, when in reality it is one of the grayest diagnoses you can get. Anyway, it is what it is...I don't expect anything to change any time soon, but hopefully we'll get decent news on Tuesday - never thought I'd be hoping for low hemoglobin and/or an infection, but either (or both) of those would provide the easy solution, and just going off my Dad's history with the stent issues, I know either (or both) is possible.

I'm going to continue to try and be productive around here while I can...since who knows what is waiting around the corner. Once again, thank you, my amazing L&LL family. Have a great day, everyone!

Amy

2. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

I hope Trixie's appy picks up tonight! Feel free to rant away anytime! Continued prayers your way.

Amy&TrixieCat likes this.
  3. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

Trix is looking great as always!
    It is very stressful going thru all your are dealing with....I agree with Sandi, rant away!!!:bighug:

4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug: I can so relate as you know!

5. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Hugs to you, Amy. You have handled all of this so well, even including a meltdown now and again. I'm glad today is better.
    Liz

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending prayers for you and your parents. I hope Trixie's appy picks up. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Amy,
    Just getting caught up on your yesterday. I hope today is a better day for you. I'm sure your mom didn't mean to upset you. She has a lot to deal with,, too, plus she is with your dad 24/7. Sending good wishes for the appointments this week.

Good job, Trixie. Helping out your mamabean.

Hugs, scritches,
    Ella & Rusty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.