5/14 Floyd AMPS Hi|+4 474|+9 202|+10 255|PMPS 358

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Janine & Floyd (GA), May 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janine & Floyd (GA)

Janine & Floyd (GA) Member

Yesterday

Nothing new here. It looks like I need to be ready with R even if he doesn't seem to be dropping too fast or too low.

I'm having a hard time seeing if the Lev is actually working any better than the Lantus.

2. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

It is hard to see what with him being so colourful and all.:rolleyes:

I minimized the ss and looked at it, it seems like overall there is much less black, and more blue (nearly every day) the couple of days he had icky black days on Lev, are explainable one was a FS the other pancreatitis flare.
    And overall now I'm seeing more yellow and less pink/red.

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Out of curiosity, is Floyd's serum for the high dose testing still in the fridge at the clinic? The answer from the high dose tests is an important piece of the puzzle in figuring out how we approach Floyd.

Another question, do you notice any behavioural difference on Lev? Some cats feel a sting from Lantus.

I'm with Gill in that I'm seeing less of those dark colours and more of the light ones on Floyd's SS.

Gill & George likes this.
  4. Janine & Floyd (GA)

Janine & Floyd (GA) Member

Yes, I still have his serum. I just talked to DH about getting that sent out hopefully this week.

I have not noticed any difference behaviorally since switching to Lev, but I think the hair on his flanks is starting growing back.

Thanks for the input on his SS. I was thinking the same thing, then I started second guessing myself. :blackeye:

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Good, glad to hear sending out the blood is still in the plans. Seems odd saying this to you, but so many times here we find it's the clients that have to push their vets to get the testing done for acromegaly and IAA. Mine thought the dose needed to get to 10 units first (it never did). I had to ask her to humour me. I really wanted to know what I was dealing with, especially if there were possible treatments. My girl used to hold the title of Rainbow Queen.:rolleyes:

Good to hear his hair is growing back. That's a positive change.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.