5/14 Vyktor AMPS 151 +4.25 76 +6.5 65 / Purrdy AMPS 218 +3.75 182

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Vyktors Mum, May 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Last time 4/24

Time flies! Got all my friend's legal docs done and then there was an unexpected directions hearing this week so I went and played lawyer too. If I do say so myself - I rock - I stitched up the other side (a strata company) a beauty. At this point they are backed into a corner and will have to do the roof repairs without even having a hearing. Not counting those chickens just yet though...

Vyktor
    After going under 50 four or five times with the last one being a 36 Vyktor scored a reduction to .5 u a few days ago. I didn't think it would hold but look at him go today :D

I don't want to invite the curse of the condo speak so I'm not going to talk about how his mouth is going since his last lot of extractions :joyful::joyful::joyful:

We have a record breaking poop streak too - he's produced three days in a row!!! The change is that he's getting some Zener massage everyday instead of just when he hasn't pooped for a few days - thanks to my mumbean for suggesting that. :banghead::facepalm::banghead::facepalm: to me for not thinking of it earlier.

He's still a little wobbly but hasn't been falling over lately so the only real negative is that he's been doing the excessive drinking until he vomits thing again - 3 times in the last couple of weeks so not too bad. If we need to have an issue I'm pretty happy that's all it is :cat:

Purrdy
    We did keep Purrdy on 12u. He mostly sits in blues and yellows with a green streak once or twice a week. The days between the greens are getting longer and the greens higher and he even put his pink lacies on for PMPS last night so we might have to think about an increase soon. We will have to make sure mum is well rested in preparation with his tendency to go deep sea diving straight after!

We have been doing some urine testing to find his renal threshold. So far we know that he's glucose negative up to at least 130 and showing something more than negative but less than trace at 250. It's nice to see his threshold isn't too low as for Purrdy our aim will just be to keep him under that.

He is well within himself :cat:

Other
    Some of you may recall that I have a snail hospital for those that get a little crunched and just need some time out to rebuild their shells. Well... I am going to be a nanasnaily. There are two snails currently in residence and I saw them having nookies (in their food bowl how kinky!) last week and today we have eggs :woot: I'm very excited about watching the developments to come.
    *Please resist the urge to talk snail killing stories in this condo, I am rather partial to my slimy little friends.

Well now that I am currently on top of all my legal work it's time to try and get on top of the housework - this is going to take some doing!

Hugs and scritches all around :)

2. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

o_Oo_Oo_Onanasnaily:joyful:
    nookies?
    i'm blushing.... :facepalm:
    all these odd new words to me....:joyful::joyful:

glad kitters are doing well....

3. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

What a great feel god condo. :):bighug:

4. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

So nice to see a Vyktor/Purrdy condo. I was considering sending you a PM to find out if all was well! Glad to see the answer would have been "yes"! :) Vyktor, you dear old man, you look awesome!! We won't talk about your mouth, but I hope it feels good and keep doing so. It's so nice to see you cavorting in the lagoon like a young buck!

Purrdy, the dosecrease threat is on the table. You know what to do. Please do it during the day, so Mum doesn't have to have a PJ party.

I can't stand snails. I try hard not to hurt them, though, as I chuck them away from my plants. I don't like to harm any living creature without a good reason (please note that in the case of snakes, spiders and scorpions, being in my house is considered a good reason). You are a very compassionate bean and I respect your desire to care for all creatures that come into your life. :bighug:

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

What an awesome Vyktor report! And good on Mum suggesting the daily massages. I'm sure he loves them too.

Umm Purrdy, you've got a reputation to keep up. Work it!

I've got a couple of vine maples that are home to many snails. They are along the front of my yard and kids keep on coming along and picking them off and taking them home. How would they like someone taking them miles away from home? Cool news on the grandbaby snails. :cool:

6. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

If you lived here, you could have slugs instead. :eek: Who needs a shell, anyway!?! We now put filbert shells around our strawberry plants since the little slugs don't much like crawling on them and we get to eat the strawberries instead of the little slimeys.

You have a good heart to take care of them. I can honestly say that you're the first person I've ever seen get excited about snails reproducing. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] And as much as I'm not fond of the little critters, if you posted pics of baby snails I'd look and probably even think they were cute. :kiss:

As long as they were in your island and not eating my strawberries. [​IMG]

The kitty report is fabulous! I'm glad to see you and glad to hear they are both doing well *antijinx*

7. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Great report for the boys. Where else would folk get excited about regular poop?:):)

How long before you become a nanasnaily?

8. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I was thinking about you yesterday. I'm glad to see an update and hear things are going well for both kitties. How cool on getting to watch the snails develop.

9. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Great report for Vyktor and congratulations on holding the reducie an more consistent pooping! Sending vines for less vomits. Purrdy is sounding good too. It's hard to keep these kitties in a "sweet spot"..guess they really are the boss:rolleyes: How adorable about the snails....not sure how anyone here would think about squishing them.

10. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

Smiling! The boys! The snails!

Big smiles.

Marilyn and Polly

11. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Nice report!! Glad that both are holding their own. Interesting about the snails.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.