5.15 - Noodle is home! :) PMPS 305 (and ANGRY!)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Patricia & Noodle, May 15, 2020.

1. Patricia & Noodle

Patricia & Noodle Well-Known Member

Hello everyone! Thank you all so much for checking in on us. Our last condo is here. @AliceMeowliss&Cassandra and @Pamela & Amethyst - you both commented today, thank you!

I was able to bring Noodle home this afternoon from the hospital and she has certainly made it clear how she feels about being left there and also her surgery overall. :facepalm: She did not leave the hospital with much of her dignity intact as she had some bathroom issues yesterday and refused to let them clean her up. My husband is especially not excited about that aspect of things, but it is what it is. He can deal. We have a washer, dryer, and plenty of cleaning supplies.

The main thing she was told not to do was to jump up and down off things and of course it is all she wants to do. I thought I had a great kitty jail set up for her but she immediately attempted a jailbreak. I'm going to have to put her in the dogs crate to get some sleep tonight. She does seem to be in good spirits and ate everything I offered her, despite the fact that it was her same old boring canned food and she was spoiled with only tuna at the hospital. :cat:

Thank you to everyone for your vines and well wishes. We are hoping for positive news from her biopsy results next week and as little rebellion as possible from her over the weekend. :bighug:

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I'm so glad to hear she's home and eating well! I'm sure she'll be able to rest better now that she's back in familiar surroundings...and maybe even the bathroom issues will resolve themselves...

I bought one of those playpen type things when Luci was ordered to be quiet (no jumping, etc.) after she broken her foot in October...

It was similar to this but pink (for girls)... https://www.amazon.com/Furhaven-Pet...imal+pen+enclosure&qid=1589586785&sr=8-9&th=1

It was great as there was just enough room in there for food/water and a blanket for her to lay on...all of which she ignored and shoved around...only to lay on the bare bottom of the thing...

3. Patricia & Noodle

@Sue and Luci I might have to get her one of those! I was shocked by how determined she was to escape!!!! They were like "Oh she's been in a lot of pain" -- really?? because she definitely just tried to jump over the 3 foot barriers that I set up!!!

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

I have one of those enclosures. Ollie loves it. PJ freaked out when I needed her in it. Tux likes to sit in it once in awhile.

5. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

So glad she’s home and doing well! Good luck keeping Noodle quiet.

Patricia & Noodle likes this.
  6. Patricia & Noodle

Thanks @Olive & Paula and @tiffmaxee ! I am definitely going to need luck! I was on a video call with my team when I got her home and she was trying to scale her barriers!! I don't forsee a lot of sleep in my life until these stitches are out!

7. Patricia & Noodle

I think for the next couple days at least I am going to give her some space, she was verrryyyyy angry about me testing her BG while she was eating tonight. At least she ate! The techs will be happy she wasn't only cranky with them today, I'm sure :cat:

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  8. Sarah and Blaze

Sarah and Blaze Well-Known Member

Thank goodness she’s home! She’ll calm down and get back to her normal self soon I’m sure. Thankfully she’s eating! Have a good night Patricia!

9. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

I'm so glad to hear Noodle is back home with you!! Sending her a bunch of healing (and calming) vines!! :bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Have a good evening, hope you all get some quality sleep!! :)

10. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Poor Noodle, poor you. :bighug::bighug::bighug: Why is it cats want to do exactly what they aren't supposed to do. Sending tons of fast recovery vines.

11. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Did you order the surgical suit or onesy? When Tux had his surgery, the onesy which I think provided support and for some reason kept him from trying to jump and kept him from licking the site.

12. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Noodle is back home. Sorry she's being so much trouble trying to escape, but I think that's a good sign that she is feeling so spunky. I hope she heals quickly and the bathroom issues clear up. Sending prayers.