5/15 Rosie AMPS:180 +4:95 +5.5:102 PMPS:118 +3.5:147

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA, May 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Day 11 full dose Simplecef (3 more to go!)

This is Rosie's third cycle in a row with green nadirs (and a good possibility it was the sixth but we are minimozing ear pokuses designed just to make the bean feel good. Five p's minus playing which Rosie does NOT do anymore are in place and normal. Her appetite is good but not perfect in that she is refusing some foods and I mean just lokng at it like "Some put lint in my food dish. Where's the food?"

I am sticking with my feeling this is stones and that while I believe the antibiotic cleared the mild infection, the irritation remains. Hence the urgency and what looks like occasional discomfort.

Thank you for all the nice comments about the book.

Wishing a sweet happy Sunday to all in L&L Land.

Shoeskitty-GA likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending prayers for Rosie. I hope everything clears up soon. :bighug:

3. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Hahahahaha.....Yeah I love that look.....there's also the "Try to bury it like it's something deposited in the litter box" way of letting the bean know that the current food offering is unacceptable

Sure hope Rosie's bladder settles down....have you had any x-rays to check for stones? I'm sure you've read the information on Dr. Lisa site about Urinary Tract Health, but there's so much information on that site that every time I re-read it, I pick up on things I missed the first time (or two...or six...or eleven....LOL)

Rosie...feels gooder soon ma fwiend....I misses you down at da lagoon! You comes to visit but den you leaves too soon!! ~ China

4. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Poor Miss Rosie....hope she feels better soon, we miss her sass! Overall she's holding pretty good. Sending more healing vines and prayers.

5. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

The Bean likes this preshot of 118!

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  6. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

WOO HOO!!!

Go Rosie, Go!!!

7. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

Nice work on that PMPS, Rosie! :cool:

....and I can't remember: Did they see any crystals in her urine? I think if there are no crystals, it's highly unlikely that she has stones.

8. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Well, I'm flummoxed! +3.5 of 147. I thnk she is copycatting a friend, here. Silly Rosie! You need to copycat gowing DOWN, not UP.

She had no crystals, Christina, but from what the vet said and what I have been reading, that is not definitive for having stones, although it seems most common to have crystals with stones.

9. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

Sending vines for Rosie I hope she doesn't have any stones. Congrats by the way just read about your book offer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.