5/16 Rosie AMPS:114 +3.5:123 +5:125 PMPS:135 +4:87

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA, May 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Day 12 full dose Simplecef

Rosie seems generally to feel good. She has some blood in her urine again but her appetitie is good, she seems happy and is grooming herself. She strained to poo last night rught after that 147 and just looked so much perkier after that. I wonder if she was uncomfortable and that caused or contributed to the 147.

I broke out one of the FF flavors I had been avoiding just because she is in the mode of "Oh, that. Yes, I used to love it but now it is garbage." And she wolfed it. I really feel I need to make sure she eats enough until this antibiotic is out of her system.

She was so funny yesterday. She was in one of her sleep spots and was--uh--grooming her nether regions when I came in with a snack. I put it down, and she was so interested, she left her foot up over her head, rested it on top of her head, and ate that way. It was hilarious! In the picture, you can see her white foot on top of her head! (I am using an old CD case as a mini snack table. I know--kind of tacky. :)
    RosieFootOnHead.jpg

Wishing everyone in L&L Land a great day. VInes to all who need them.

Last edited: May 16, 2016
    Shoeskitty-GA likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

How funny. I hope Rosie continues to feel good and her infection clears up soon.

3. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

What a lady-like pose Miss Rosie. :p ...love it that she didn't even take the time to stand up first.

4. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Very cute pose there Miss Rosie:) Glad she seems to be feeling better and hope her appy improves too.

5. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

PMOS of 135 is a decent continuation ofthe day's surf and this +4 of 87 is a nice swim in the lagoon. She is off in her bikini but warns everyone she might not stay long if she has to pee. I made her promise she would not pee in the lagoon!

Ha! She LOVES to eat reclining. I'm really hoping once this antibiotic is done and we can get her onto a potassium supplement her legs will be better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.