5/20 George AMPS 95 +6 88 PMPS 89 +3 120 Good Day

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Gill & George, May 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Friday's Condo

Hi all,

Very late post for me, haven't had time to sit down and go on the board. Today has been a good day, his numbers are trending down that spike he was getting at +2 +3 of numbers in the high blues has been absent today and yesterday, I hope this is a sign that pain and inflammation are slowly disappearing and he's on the road to recovery.
    Yesterday I started a new insulin pen, the old one was just reaching its best before date and with the numbers he had been getting it was niggling at me so wanted to eliminate that as a possibility.

Best think about today and yesterday has not been his numbers, but rather his activity levels, he went out yesterday for an explore round the courtyard with the other kitties, and he did the same today, chased the civies, asserting himself, best of all though is he surprised me by jumping up onto my lap after he had his supper, we had a cuddle for about an hour or so he slept on my lap and then moved between DH and me. He hasn't done that since this whole bad tooth experience started. DH and I did the happy dance, big time.:)

His appy is good, but for some reason he insists on having the first mouthful by spoon, then he eats it all happily:rolleyes:

paws crossed we continue to see an improvement.

Vines and prayers for all those beans and kitties in need.

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Woohoo! Go George! :joyful::joyful:

Ooops. Hopefully the petsitter can break him of this.

3. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

I know right:rolleyes: it's a battle of wills at the moment, he probably won't demand it of her.

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  4. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Yay for a good day! :bighug:

Gill & George likes this.
  5. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

That's a lovely post to read. I always love it when I read a pusscat is feeling enough of him/herself to have a bit of cat me time. :cat:

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It's great to hear George is feeling so good.

7. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yo George, keep on hoppin'!
    ~ Rusty

8. MizzKitty

MizzKitty Member

those are excellent! :cat: Congrats!!

9. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Wonderful news, Gill!
    Aww, there’s something special about a little spoon feed time with mama to start the meal off right:bighug:❤️

10. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Love this report!! Ah, they do develop some quirks when they don't feel well....keep feeling better and better, George!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.