5/20: Nova--amps 130; +3 105; +5 62; +8 83; +10 76; pmps 68; +3 90; +6 36

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LindyNova, May 20, 2020.

1. LindyNova

LindyNova Well-Known Member

Had an off number at +9 last night...I know she raises with food, but, really? Amps was more like it.

OT--taking my first PTO day since early Feb, weird for a Wednesday, but it's our 31st anniv & we have to get the garden planted. Making a great dinner at home tonight. Usually we will go for our first camping/fishing trip of the year for a few days, but...well....this year is different, to say the least. I am looking to get our Noves a dog crate & harness (like she'll wear that!) for future camping trips, when the time comes. She doesn't travel too bad by car & we have a travel trailer/toy hauler so she'll be there when we camp..we'll have to make some test runs beforehand.

Have a great day!

Last edited: May 20, 2020
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Maybe that was a bad test last night. I hope you get a blue/green surf today. Happy Anniversary!

LindyNova likes this.
  3. LindyNova

Look at her go! Surf Novie surf! :cool::D:D:D:D:D

OT: Welp! High winds prevented me from hitting the garden today, but oh well...nothing to worry about. This weekend will be better with rain in the forecast.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Nice numbers! FWIW, whenever I would get a number that seemed like it was out of sync, I would re-test.

Hope you're having a lovely anniversary.

LindyNova likes this.
  5. LindyNova

Thanks! It has been a good day. Yeah..It was @ 3 am, so I figured with her food a coupla hours earlier, she was still in a good zone and went back to sleep. :)

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  6. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Great job surfing today Nova!!! :D:D:D

Happy Anniversary!!

LindyNova likes this.
  7. LindyNova

Surfed her way into sharkville! Eating now.. LC mixed with MC. I'll test again in a few. Looks like a reduced dose tomorrow am!

8. LindyNova

@Wendy&Neko shave the dose or a full .25 reduction for the am? OR....hold the dose through the inevitable bounce?

Last edited: May 21, 2020
  9. LindyNova

10. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Yikes! Good catch tonight. :eek: I would go the full 0.25 unit reduction, 30’s are strongly recommended the full reduction. And I would reduce in the AM, unless she shows you yellows. These days she doesn’t seem to bounce as high. At some point it’s not a good idea to shoot through the bounce any more.

LindyNova likes this.
  11. LindyNova

Thank you, I wasn't sure if you were up or not. Full .25 reduce for this morning.

12. LindyNova

Thank you, I wasn't sure if you were up or not. Full .25 reduce for this morning.