5/24 Carter: AMPS 449 +6 383 PMPS 397 +2 373 +4.75 154 +5.75 143

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Erica & Carter, May 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erica & Carter

Erica & Carter Well-Known Member

Yesterday.

Well, last night's cycle was sure interesting. Bounced this morning, had some pinks today, hoping he goes back down again tonight if he's following pattern.

I finally got a battery for my baby scale and was able to weigh all the boys:

Simon (civie) 13.1 pounds from 14.8 pounds
    Odin (civie) 12.8 pounds from 13.8 pounds.
    Andddd finally Carter weighing in at 14.5 pounds from 17.6 pounds.

They were all last weighed at the beginning of March, so they've all lost weight since switching to the canned diet. About a pound a month for Carter. He's not at his optimal weight yet but I'm happy to see the progress! He was over 20 pounds when we first adopted him but it took him almost 2 years to lose any weight at all (even feeding a "better quality" dry food than he was previously on with his old owners, wasn't helping in the long run!)

The other boys could stand to lose a pound or two as well but still happy.

Now that I have a proper weight on Carter I can use the Nordic Naturals omega 3s starting tomorrow, he just starting licking another small spot on his belly today after several days of no licking. :rolleyes:

Hope everyone had a good day.

2. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Both my civvies were really overweight when China was diagnosed.....the switch from "premium" dry to cheap Friskies made a world of difference too!

The both lost the weight they needed to lose and it made their fur so much softer!! Amazing what feeding a species appropriate diet does for them!!

Carter....totally understand your need to bounce today, but let's not keep it up too long buddy!!

Erica & Carter likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Carter clears the bounce soon. Good news that everyone is losing weight.

4. Erica & Carter

Thanks Carla!

5. Erica & Carter

6. Erica & Carter

7. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Back in the blues!!:cool:

Way to go, Carter!!

Erica & Carter likes this.