5/24 Luci AMPS 272+2 236, 6+234, PMPS 306, 2+227 - Argee - dosecrease tomorrow - back to 1.25

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, May 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Luci has been at 1 unit for 10 cycles - so she should respond today, right? Seems like every time I discuss and increase she drops into the lagoon...if not, I think it's another failed reduction. Or do you think it's because of the visit to the vet the other day for labs? She wasn't doing too badly with some nice low blues - but I'm thinking her depot is depleted now and this just isn't enough insulin?

Please let me know your thoughts (Dental is scheduled for next Thursday - a week from today). I'd like to see some better numbers before then.

Healing vines to all L & L kitties out there!

2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I think it's time to increase tomorrow morning. Let's see what Luci does today.. the last couple cycles were flat and yellow.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Smart to get her BGs down a bit before the dental, they heal faster with normal BGs. I do think it’s time for an increase, even though going to the vet can have a delayed response regarding numbers, she wasn’t doing much on 1 unit before the vet visit, it seemed to sputter out right after the decrease. I don’t like increasing on evening cycles myself, so I think waiting until tomorrow morning is a good idea. Luci will let you know if the dosecrease threat is working! ;)

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I'll make it unanimous, time for more juice. OK Luci dosecrease gauntlet has been tossed. How are you going to respond?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.