5/25 MOUSE- chart fixed!..AMPS 188 +6 43...+7 150 PMPS 134 , +2 171 glucose toxicity

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mouse & Me, May 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mouse & Me

Mouse & Me Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/5-24-mouse-advice-on-shot-asap.196057/
    I went with the 2.5 shot. I intended to stay up for awhile, but, sleep overtook me. I have no idea if she stayed blue, went low, went high & dipped down again. All conjecture.

She was acting playful, so I left the door open. Big brother attacked her again. Maybe he thinks the hallway & other rooms are his now. I'll put him downstairs & let her roam upstairs, attack-free.

2. Mouse & Me

Mouse & Me Member

Not again! Keep shot at 2.5? Go lower?

I did give her a little dry kibble, (honey & syrup don't work well on her), which most assuredly effect her numbers, temporarily

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

This is the 2.75 unit depot still talking. From yesterday: Mouse is a long term diabetic, hence the reduction point is below 40, not 50. I would keep her at this dose. She may even have to go back up if glucose toxicity is still in the picture.

4. Mouse & Me

Mouse & Me Member

I don't think this has ever happened before. An entire day in blue, with one dark, and one bright green.
    It's a first!
    Am I correct in concluding that with the 171 at 10pm, +2, that her depot is draining, and we're waiting for signs of onset/ lower numbers?

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

So nice to see the SS again! Not so nice to see that bounce starting.:rolleyes:

6. Mouse & Me

Mouse & Me Member

So far, it's not a 200 point bounce....yet

7. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Mouse....step away from the trampoline!! You know there's no bouncing in the house!!
    [​IMG]

Olive & Paula likes this.
  8. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Mouse can do this!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.