5/28 Skooter AMPS 100 +1.75 99 +5.5 82 PMPS 100 +2.5 74 +5.25 86

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MollynSkooter, May 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MollynSkooter

MollynSkooter Well-Known Member

beans bad day condo (05/27)

Disclaimer: The numbers in his thread are based off of memory, of which as of late at least, I seem to have none.....I will fix any errors when I get home tonight.

I woke up with no headache, but as soon as I got to work and opened up email, there it was! I sure hope things settled back down soon....this bean is exhausted...

Skooter, on the other hand, has been "scampering" a bit more and even jumped from the bed to the floor today...more non-number signs that he is doing better!

Just wanted to say a quick hi to everyone....hope all is well with everyone and I am not sure I have ever meant this more: Thank GOD tomorrow is Friday....

2. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Hooray for scampering and other non-number signs that Skooter is feeling good - I love it!

Bummer about the headache. My work gives me those, too :(. I hope the rest of the day goes better!!

3. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Looking good, Skooter! Good job on the jumping too. :D Vines for you, Molly, hope you're feeling better now.
    Liz

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

That is wonderful. :):cat::D

I'm sorry your headache came back. I hope it's gone by now. Sending prayers.

5. MollynSkooter

So apparently I still have a little bit of my memory in tact, as his numbers listed above are correct! Skooter is doing very well right now....off to t/f/s and then out to dinner, but should be back no later than +3 to get him all situated....

6. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

Skooter is looking good . Hope you enjoy your dinner.

7. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Nice bookend preshots! :cool::D:cool: Love the scampering.

Vines for your head Molly.

8. MollynSkooter

Dinner was nice, but not gonna lie, happy to be back home with my boy.......

I am not sure what has gotten into him, but I am just gonna go with it and enjoy it....I have not seen him act like this in a very long time.....I am loving it....

Headache is mostly away....gonna try some headache medicine to hopefully get rid of the last of it....I am SO glad tomorrow is Friday....I sorta see an end in sight!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.