5/31 - DAVIDSON PMPS 140, +2-164, +5-95,7-92

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Shawna & Davidson (GA), May 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

:cool: Nice start for Davidson. I hope you get a blue/green surf today.

3. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Wow........low +3 and was going to go golfing however Mr. Davidson decided he wants me to be home and make sure he's safe. Yes, could have fed him, but I want to see if he'll work hard and drop to 40 or lower and earn a reducie. Don't worry, I'm prepared and golf with the ladies league will have to wait.

** Do you think I should give him a reduction (I know optimum test is 40 or under) as he had a few reductions while I was away and he did well on them. I increased the dose when I got back to insure he was back at the greens more often.

I'll see how he does this morning

Hope you all have a great day!
    Shawna

Last edited: May 31, 2018
  4. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Well, that should answer that question..........he's now up a bit

5. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

haha, back down...........

6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

I guess Davidson is going to let you know.

7. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Back up..........playing the yoyo game for a bit.........I'm testing every 15 min. until he goes up two tests in a row.........He's getting back at me for leaving and doesn't want me golfing haha, too late now.

8. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow...deep dive and back up again. Hope he surfs for you now in those greens.

9. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Did a +4.24 and he's up to 59...........so pretty safe to leave for a bit. Still have to get groceries since returning........lol

10. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Looking good but I have something for you to ponder. Since he’s a long term diabetic aren’t you going to wait for three times on differently under 50 to reduce?

11. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

The three times under 50 is for kitties that have a hard time holding their reductions. On TR, reductions for long term diabetics are once under 40 or a week in green. Some people have chosen to combine the two if their long term diabetic kitty has a hard time holding the reductions.

Time to surf Davidson! :D

12. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Thanks Wendy for the clarification. You were the one that corrected me when I congratulated someone in a reduction when it was the first time under 50.

13. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Yes, with Davidson it's an under 40 since he's apparently a long term diabetic. However, if I see he has maintained very low greens for the most part of several cycles I may decide to reduce him again...........it's up to him and I take a more aggressive approach to his dose then most. Right now, he'll stay put and he's had a great day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.