5/4 Biscuits amps 468 still no test results +7.5/ 537 pmps ..HI +3 569 OMG 12 u tomorrow

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mollycat, May 4, 2019.

1. Mollycat

Mollycat Member

yesterday
    Only 1 high today!
    A day of better numbers. So hoping things are improving.
    12 units tomorrow. Scary

I called the vet this morning, no results yet. I was told it takes up to 10 days from that lab. I think I'm getting the generic answer. I am calling every day until I hear.
    But I am happy with today's number. I need a good day! Not as much as little Biscuit, and he just keeps on smiling.

Called again to speak to office manager, of course she is off today. Nothing until Monday. The head tech is going to call the lab. More frustration

Last edited: May 4, 2019
  2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

On pins and needles. Hopefully Monday for sure.

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Out of curiosity, are you using a Lantus vial or pens? At some point, with higher doses, you have to think about your insulin supply. I only say that because if you buy from Marks in Canada, it is starting to get warm. I live about 25 minutes drive from their store front.

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Agree with Wendy, you need to if at all possible stock up before it's gets to warm. With the dose your at you will go through it fast. Marks monitor the temps and will not send if to warm or cold. For extra fee you can get extra packaging though. I just got 2 boxes shipped to carry me through the summer, it was a chunk of money all at once though. And your double the dose than us.

They also require a signature when they send it, however you can have that option waived if you "sign" release which is done by email or fax.

5. Mollycat

Mollycat Member

I use Lantus vial from the pharmacy.l

6. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

I missed you yesterday and might miss you today. I’m glad you are increasing the dose to 12u. I know this is hard and scary.

How’s Biscuits doing?

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. Mollycat

Mollycat Member

Hi, he's doing well. Haven't posted today yet but amps 496 and only 1 high yesterday.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  8. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

I saw! :)

I hope he has a good day today and we start seeing some movement. :bighug: