6/1 Luci AMPS 255,2+230, 4+203, 6+210, PMPS 211,2+194,6+219

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Jun 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...al-dental-eval-cleaning-shes-doing-ok.196320/

Beginning a new countdown of cycles as of last night - to dose increase - maybe after this she'll settle into some better numbers? She sure hasn't seen anything of the lagoon lately. 14 cycles on this dose and only two visits to the lagoon :(

I was surprised that she has so few teeth - with fewer teeth to clean does that mean less impact on improvement for diabetic response? I've heard recently that 'many cats improve after having their teeth cleaned' - but with so few teeth to clean...what's next for Luci?

2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

If Luci does have FORLS, you may need to deal with them. I heard they are very painful and could lead to infections (my understanding). My civvie had a few and his overall bloodwork improved after they were removed.

3. Sue and Luci

Not sure what else I can do right now - we're a one income family - so if it comes down to she's have pain/problems/issues then a painful decision will have to be made. I wouldn't want to make that decision today.

4. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Let's just focus on Luci and what she does after the cleaning. I didn't intend to lead you into thinking that way.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Sue and Luci

Thank you...I agree...I don't want to go there...
    Hoping she's feeling better and will improve soon :) She certainly seems to be very comfortable today - eating and sleeping and playing with her new 'demonic' mouse toy a little (I bought it as a 'get-well' gift) - it has glowing blue eyes! and makes squeeking sounds...she seems to find it amusing :)

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.