6/1. TiTi eating ravenously aslong as there's no grainy aluminum hydroxide in her food.

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kathy and TiTi, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kathy and TiTi

Kathy and TiTi Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...ng-seems-to-be-resolving.196354/#post-2199269

I don't know what person decided to make AH grainy, but I suspect they hired someone from a shelter for brain challenged adults. NO, forget that, those folk would never have been so dumb.
    I bet this is about money, and a CFO who found out that by grinding it less, s/he could save $0.01 on every 100 pounds of AH.

And speaking about CFO's, the big pharmacies have found us. No longer producing meds for animals, a few of them are charging the prices that rely on an insurance system to be paid. For example, a woman at my vet's clinic was paying $35.00/month for medicine needed to keep her cat alive. The veterinary pharmacy option was closed, so now the human pharmacies are supplying it. Now she must pay $1000.00/month for exactly the same drug.

Ok, rant over.

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Any chance you can grind the powder into a finer form before adding it to the food?

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.