6/10 China AMPS 167,+3 67,+7 69, PMPS 89,+4 62

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Jun 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

YES!! That's an actual 167 at AMPS!! The first test was higher! (172)…..but I have to admit it was my fault :oops:

Mama had a snack attack late last night and the only thing that sounded good was a few mozzarella sticks, so I put a few in the toaster oven, heated up a little marinara and enjoyed my snack on the couch watching late night TV

There was a little marinara left and I told myself I'd take it into the kitchen the next time I got up....well.....you guessed it! I fell asleep instead!!

Guess who helped herself?? Signorina Cina, ecco chi!! (Miss China, that's who!)

Luckily, her sense of responsibility kicked in and she rushed down to the lagoon to watch the kitties.

Guess mama's going to have to be more careful with her late night snacking....but who wants low carb, healthy food at midnight??? :smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin:

2. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yo China, you could have waited for the hot dogs on the beach!
    ~ Rusty

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

At least you know why she was high. I'm glad China made it back to the lagoon.

4. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

That's a great story. It seems like most of our diabetic and acro kittehs are sneaky little carbohydrate felons. As soon as we leave the room, they sneak on in there and get their sugar high.

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  5. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

But...but...Rusty....it smelled so good and it was right there under my nose and well....mama wasn't looking!! What's a kitteh to do?? ~ China

6. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Chris , I feel your pain !! Our bread must be kept under lock and key from all of our carb addicts :woot::woot::woot: Hope your eye recovery continues and your momma is doing well:bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.