6/11 Boomer AMBG 95

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Jun 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMBG 95 :D and DH tells me Boomer was eating his +9 meal at +10 so level would be food influenced.

Well that was a wonderful trip and lots of wildlife and scenics were photographed in those 5 days but I'm happy to be home because I missed my babies. And Boomer's not even giving me the cold shoulder; he came to me right away for pets and head rubs, went to DH last night for belly rubs, and slept most of the night with me. He did leave the bed very quickly at one point to look out the window; I figured he saw another kitty or a wild animal out there. A while later there was a noise outside; DH jumped out of bed thinking someone was on our deck and it turned out to be a raccoon that had knocked our cement bird bath off it's pedestal.

I have lots of photos to share; some landscapes and some wildlife! Today's photo is called "Alongside the Tracks"! I was desperately wishing for a train to be on those tracks, preferably with a steam engine, but no train came. I hope you enjoy it!

Attached Files:

2. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you're home and what a good boy Boomer is for no cold shoulder! Gorgeous picture Judy. I love trains. Growing up in the inner city the sound of trains is very soothing for me. When I first moved to the more rural areas I couldn't sleep lol. Have a great day and rest up.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Welcome back! I went out for a few hours last night and missed my kitties terribly...I can't imagine leaving them for days. I guess I'm a wee bit attached!

Nice BG, and another spectacular picture!!

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Welcome home. I'm glad Boomer didn't give you the cold shoulder. Beautiful picture.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.