6/11 Stomper AMPS 294 +3 396 PMPS 317 +3 275

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chrys & Stomper, Jun 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chrys & Stomper

Chrys & Stomper Well-Known Member

Yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...04-pmps-333-4-147-6-69-7-74-8-78-9-96.159284/

Well my early, stress free night in bed didn't quite happen. Stomper decided that there was no way he was going back to 3.25 and that was that. While my husband could have taken care of him with no problem, there was no way I could sleep or relax knowing that he was having an active cycle, especially after that early dive. I guess my mutterings the other day that Stomper might need some extra time to settle into a dose might hold some water and I'll keep that under consideration for next time when looking at a dosecrease. He sure does like to leave everything to the last minute these days :rolleyes:

I did get a decent sleep though once I finally went to bed and DH took care of his tests and snack this morning. I feel a bit more energetic this morning but still have a very bad sore throat and my chest is feeling congested so it looks like I'm headed down that road. I'll try and take advantage of his bouncing today and get a good rest though.

Hope everyone has a safe surf and sending vines and hugs to all in need :bighug:

Shoeskitty-GA likes this.
  2. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Gotta love the 6th cycle surprise. Glad it was a safe green surf. Hope you can get ahead of that cold! Rest up....only good thing about bounces :)

Chrys & Stomper likes this.
  3. Chrys & Stomper

Thanks Karen! :bighug: He had me a bit worried with his initial dive but once he slowed down, had a really nice surf. I will definitely rest today because I never know what the next cycle will bring :cat:

4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

That little stinker! A nice surprise. And a beautiful cycle once he slowed it down. Chyrs, I hope you get some rest and feel better today. Take lots of extra C and drink lots of water.

5. Chrys & Stomper

Thanks Bobbie! :bighug:

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers last night. I hope you can take advantage of the bounce to get some rest. I hope you feel better soon. Sending prayers.

7. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

I think Stomps just takes longer to clear bounces and adjust to doses, like Shoes does. Sorry that you are not feeling good Chrys! I hope that you can rest today and will feel better soon!

8. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

feel better:bighug:

9. Chrys & Stomper

Thanks Carla, Sandi and Jayla :bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.