6/12 Loudogg AMPS 222 +7 171 PMPS 307 =(

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Jun 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

June 11, 2018 Condo

Morning all!
    Well last night was a bust, so I went ahead and got a full night's sleep. :p He's at 222 this morning, so I'm hopeful he will have a good cycle. Of course I'm at work today, so I asked Caleb to try to test him at +6 for me. He's had a lot of problems getting a BG lately so I've been giving him a break from testing. If he can't do it I'll head home for lunch to grab a +6.5 or +7. Fingers crossed for a successful reading!

I hope y'all have a great day and your kitties surf safely!

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck on getting that reading!

3. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Thanks Tracey! Unfortunately it was a fail for Caleb, which is extra frustrating. It's hard not to get annoyed when I had to teach myself and I just got it done because I had no other choice. I went home on my lunch to test which is also a pain because it takes me 15-17 minutes to get home, so I'm late every time coming back. Obviously today was extra annoying because he was only at 171, so there was really no reason for me to go home in the first place. :facepalm: Hopefully he'll coast safely and we can try to continue without a bounce this time... A girl can hope, right?! :rolleyes: :cool:

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Sorry you had to make the trip home to test. But at least you know he was safe during the day and you could go back to work without worrying. The blue is pretty nice too. :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.