6/13 Floyd AMPS 345, +4 182, +6 96,+8 77, PMPS >600

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Janine & Floyd (GA), Jun 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janine & Floyd (GA)

Janine & Floyd (GA) Member

Yesterday

I took @Wendy&Neko suggestion and reduced this morning after 3 PM cycles took him below 50.

I decided to try 5.5u since he only bounced to pink this morning. No R for now. Let's just see how he handles the L.

He's up to 8# 11 oz, which is awesome for him! He's been underweight since before diagnosis and is finally filling in.

If anyone is interested, so far I am really liking the One Drop glucometer. It is fast - asks for the drop right away after you insert the strip, and quick result. And the Bluetooth feature is neat. The only thing I don't like is the case; there is no room to keep your extra lancets. Kind of dumb if you want to encourage people to test on the go. But that's a minor complaint which is greatly outweighed by the cost savings of unlimited strips for $45/month.

2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with those numbers today.

Good to know on the One Drop.

Janine & Floyd (GA) likes this.
  3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Let's see what you can do Floyd. I will have to check out the One Drop. Ehh case, can always use another or something else or even switch cases with one you don't use, I have to check it out. I'm just ripping through strips here.

4. Janine & Floyd (GA)

Yes, I'm sure I can find a little pouch/bag to keep it in. You really can't go wrong when the glucometer /first month of strips is only $10. It comes with 25 strips, and I ordered 200 more as soon as I downloaded the app.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

:D:D:D:cool:

Did you do any side by side tests with the One Drop? Not that his SS looks any different with it. If you scroll over the SS to hide the first three hours of the day, it looks pretty good. :) Probably why he's finally adding a bit of weight too.

6. Janine & Floyd (GA)

Yes, if you look at 6/8, 6/9 and 6/11 some cells have 2 numbers. The first one is the Micro and the one in parentheses is the One Drop. The One Drop actually read consistently higher in every head to head test. :)

7. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Looking really good Floyd!!!

8. Janine & Floyd (GA)

Until he bounced!!:eek:

I guess the R at AMPS is the way to go with him. Tomorrow I'll be trying 0.5 units.

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  9. Wendy&Neko

Argh! :eek: I might have brought out the R at +10.

10. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Oh Floyd, what to do with you...

11. Janine & Floyd (GA)

I was going to get the R out, but it just didn't work with the schedule today.

12. Wendy&Neko

Cats! Never make it convenient for us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.