6/15 Loudogg AMPS 253 +8.5 92 +9.5 153 PMPS 261 +3 346 =(

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Jun 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

June 14, 2018 Condo

Lou's looking pretty darn good, considering how low he had gone before his bounce. I've been working with my husband again trying to help him gain some confidence to test on his own. Hopefully he'll give it a whack today sometime. :D

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Small steps for husband, he will get there.

3. Arathi & Yuki

Arathi & Yuki Member

my husband had to be away on work three weeks after Yuki's initial diagnosis, and I was the one mainly handling the shots and BG readings. Once he is back he has to put on the training wheels :D. glad your kitty is doing well

4. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Slow and steady wins the race! After a failed attempt around +6 to +7, my hubby tried again and was able to get a +8.5, which was 92! I hope he surfed safely today, as he was back up to 153 at +9.5. I am so proud of Caleb today!

I have a medical background (lab tech), so I took on Lou's BG testing and insulin dosing. The idea was it makes sense that one of us gets the hang of this game and the other can help later.... well we are a year into this sugar dance and Caleb is just now jumping in. He's definitely got a bit of a learning curve. :)

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Well done Lou :D and Caleb. Getting my DH able to test and shoot was very liberating for me. I could finally get out for a while.

6. Arathi & Yuki

Arathi & Yuki Member

Good for Caleb! Agree with you @Wendy&Neko that having another person to rely on is liberating. Am looking forward to that happening soon :)

Amanda and a Loudogg likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.