6/15 SHEBA AMPS 169; +5 252;+9 126

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bron and Sheba (GA), Jun 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...please-4-76-5-52-6-5-86-8-96-pmps-248.139420/

Late today posting. Went out early today into the garden to tidy up as we are getting a "rain event" which is the weather bureau's code for lots of rain over the next few days. Also made sure the chicken pen is hopefully water proof. Time will tell on that one.
    Forgot to mention one of my granddaughters broken a bone in her hand the other day and is in plaster for 4 weeks. That means no sport which she loves.

Not quite sure how Sheba is today....she is fairly quiet and not all that enthusiastic about her food, although she is eating it....but not cleaning the plate like she usually does. Also has had a couple of loosish poops.....not too bad but I have given her some extra pumpkin and cut out the little bit of egg yoke I do give her. Egg yoke can do that to her, but usually when it is raw..which I don't give her any more. Hopefully it is nothing much and she will improve. Her appetite is usually great so if it is not, then something is usually amiss.

AMPS 169
    +3 311
    +5 252
    Not sure if +3 was a food spike or something else but she did the same thing last night and eventually came down to 155 at+9.

2. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

hopefully its just a spike.... and she'll slide back down thru the blue floor....

healing vines for dgd...

maybe i'll cook eggs tomorrow for breakfast and see if Shadow steals them... ( i hope so since I don't like them)

3. suki & crystal (GA)

suki & crystal (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope Sheba soon feels her old self, always difficult when you know they are just not quite right. Sorry to hear about your granddaughter's injury, but you can't rush the healing process. We are having a "rain event" here too, at least I don't have to water the garden for a few days.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Shebe feels better soon and your granddaughter's hand heals quickly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.