6/16 China AMPS 99, +5.5 56,+9.5 82, PMPS 76,+4 71,+6.5 68

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Jun 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

6/14 condo

Well, Miss China kept mama up late last night, but she's been a good little girl today!!

She is however, taking her job as "nurse cat" a little too seriously.....Yes, China, I know I'm supposed to limit my computer time, but this is getting a little ridiculous...LOL
    [​IMG]

Having a little more trouble with the left eye than I did with the right, but today it seems to be better, so hopefully it'll continue to improve!!

Next task for mama...finding some cool shades!! Now that I don't need my glasses (which darkened when I was in the sun) all I have now is the special sunglasses that they gave me after surgery and they're too heavy, too dark (if I drive into a shady area, I almost can't see!) and not at all fashionable!!

Hope you're all having a great weekend and your kitties are feeling fine!!

2. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice PMPS there.....glad your eyes are recovering,I’m sure you’ll find your shades.....tons out there.

3. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

China cracks me up, she's just trying to take as good care of you as you do her. I'm glad your recovery is going well, I have been wondering. Good luck on finding the right shades.

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

You'll be a fashion plate in your new shades! I hope your left eye settles down. Was that your worse eye?
    I always wear a baseball cap when I drive. You'd be surprised how effective it is at keeping out glare, both daytime glare and nighttime glare from lights. You can pull the bill up or down to match any situation.

Sending good-vision vines!

Yo China, Good girl keeping your mamabean away from her computer screen. Nurse China knows best! LagoonMeisterin China is the best!
    ~ Rusty

5. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

glad you are doing well after the eye torture... Ha ha .... that's how i see it even if you say it was easy....

China is doing her duty well!

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad your eye is doing okay. Sending more prayers for your recovery. Love how China is looking out for you.

7. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

China is getting in trouble! Sitting on the computer!

Glad to hear the eyes are healing well. It is a good problem to have - that you need to find new fashionable non prescription sunglasses.

8. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

No, the right was worse....Go figure!!

If it's still really red on Monday, I'll give the doc a call but it's not bugging me tonight as much as it was yesterday.

I just really look forward to giving my eyes a good rub!!

JeffJ likes this.
  9. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

I remember that feeling from when I had lasix. Don't do it!! Scratch China's ears instead. She is such a good little nursecat!

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  10. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

China is a funny bird and beautiful one though, she’s just protecting her momma bean, Chris glad you are feeling better and China awesome numbers, come tt Bella for me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.