6/17 Noodle AMPS 278 +10.5 288

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Patricia & Noodle, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Patricia & Noodle

Patricia & Noodle Well-Known Member

Last night's condo

@Wendy&Neko Took your thoughts from last night into account and decided to reduce to .20mm this morning - this equates to a hair more than the drop dose you'd get by pressing the plunger and releasing. Effectively under the "0" line of most of my BD syringes, though as always there is variation. I figure I can always increase if needed. Would it make sense to start testing a later cycle meal to see if that helps keep her from dipping her toes in the lime greens the way she likes?

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Noodle surfs on the new dose.

Patricia & Noodle likes this.
  3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

One change at a time, let’s see what she does on this dose when the depot builds first, then think about food. And please keep the SS updated. ;)

At times I had 1/3 of a unit under the zero line on my BD’s. :rolleyes:

4. Patricia & Noodle

Patricia & Noodle Well-Known Member

Oops :banghead: I swore I did that, but apparently could only pull it together enough to post! I'll be happy when June is DONE! All the work my customers wanted to put off (I work for a business software company) while they adjusted to COVID (and ignored me) is suddenly the HIGHEST priority and I'm expected to have 12 hrs a day to be at their whims.

The BD zero line is a mere suggestion!