6/18 China AMPS 76,+3 62,+7.5 62, PMPS 89,+4 53

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Jun 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo...and still shaking my head at "Neon-colored cat litter"!

Better a late condo than no condo, right??

Been a busy day! Thank goodness China's such a good kitty and I don't have to worry about her the way I used to when I have to be out!!

Putting DM back in PT starting tomorrow....when I took her to the doctor and her hair appt. last Friday, she was barely strong enough to walk to the car, so it's time again.

Our DMV burned a couple of weeks ago and I finally found where they moved to today so I was able to get in and change my drivers license from "Restricted to driving with glasses" to "No restrictions"!! I passed the vision test with flying colors!!

Don't think I shared this....When we have a fire around here, we do it right!!
    [​IMG]

Well, Miss China wants her evening snack, so I'd better go get it!!

She says "jump", I ask "how high"?...LOL

Amanda and a Loudogg and JeffJ like this.
  2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Good news, China is indeed the purrrrfect puddy. Sorry to hear of your Mom's weakness, hope the PT helps. Congrats on the lifted restrictions on your DL, and passing the vision test. You have recovered so quickly, it's impressive.

3. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

Yeah, that is a pretty late condo.

What a great thing to be able to go get a license renewal and turn back time to perfect vision. That is just great.:D

China is such a good kitty, and a good nurse to you too. If we had a white kitteh, it would probably be dusty or dirty. China is so white and clean.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surfing for China. Yay on getting your driver's license changed. I hope the PT helps your mom. Sending prayers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.