6/2/18 Olive AMPS 161; +3=118; +4.25=89; +6=68; PMPS 364; +4=280 PIC

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday

@Wendy&Neko I didn't increase this morning as was planned due to AMPS. She did this the last time to. On day 7 of a dose she will have a cycle with a bunch of greens. I might have to take her visiting today to catch them though.

I'm thinking of a couple of things here:

1. Dosecrease tonight regardless. It might keep a good run going (if she does it)

2. Switch to 3 drops under 50 before reducie

3. The hepato support supplement might be putting a stall on movement. Was getting 1 capsule a day and the PMPS staring creeping up. Did not give on 27th. Then tried 1/2 cap twice a day and movement stalled. On 5/31 I only gave the dose in morning. No more since. The supplement was to help liver because values were to high, did not know of acro then. So maybe with the acro the supplement is actually making things worse. Talking crazy, just trying to figure it out

It appears she on her own has switched to SLGS method. She just isn't getting duration. How do we get 5/27-29 back........

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Olive surfs safely for you today. Good luck figuring out a dosing method for her.

3. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Nice AMPS Olive! Stay safe today!

4. Olive & Paula

Olive reading her condo and studying her ss. 20180602_101531.jpg

5. Olive & Paula

Guess she will go visiting grandpa bean today.

6. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

And that's why you have to be careful what you put in your condo. :woot::woot::woot:
    Have fun visited Grandpa Bean today Olive!

Olive & Paula likes this.
  7. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

She wanted to go visit Grandpa!

Hope you can figure out all the puzzle pieces and get a plan together for her. Cats don't make it easy.

8. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Love the pic of her looking at her SS and condo. :) The one I have of Neko looking at her SS, had a lot more red/pink on it. :rolleyes:

I found with Neko that if her nadirs weren't in the 70's, she was spending a lot of time over renal threshold. Acromegaly (and diabetes) are hard on kidneys, so I tried to find a dose that got rid of most of the upper yellow and pink. Not saying the 70's are the magic number for Olive, that you will have to find out for her. So far Olive's greens are higher greens. Prove me wrong today Olive!

Better duration usually comes with a higher dose. Finding that spot between that doesn't slam her into lime green is a fine dance.

9. Olive & Paula

Considering she hasn't eaten since +6 and less than normal before that, PMPS is surprising. I don't think she is feeling good though as she was hiding last night and today. Even visiting she just went straight under the night stand and just slept there. Since being home she's been behind the tv.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.