6/2 Loudogg AMPS 112! +2 199 +4 185 +6 174 +8 127 +10 231 PMPS 261

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

June 1, 2018 Condo

Good morning everyone!
    My goodness, Lucius is keeping me on my toes! I figured the mid-cycle test yesterday fully indicated he was bouncing, but if so, he really cleared that quick. I was so tired after my mini curve Thursday night that I didn't set an alarm to check him during the night. I truly thought he wouldn't get into many shenanigans, but after seeing the AMPS, I was obviously wrong. We'll see how things go today (so much for giving his ears a little break, haha).

On a side note, I still have not received my ketone strips for my meter. It's never taken so long to get something from ADW Diabetes, and it had to happen now of all times. It seems like they've been stuck at a "distribution center" the last two days. Hopefully they'll come today.

My best friend's little sister's graduation party is tonight! I can't wait to party! :cool: I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Nice AMPS!

When I needed blood ketone test strips desperately, I called a bunch of local pharmacies and most of them had the ketone meter and glucose test strips but not the ketone test strips. At least 50% of them when asked said they could order the ketone test strips and have them within 24 hours. I had to ask them if they can order them, they didn't volunteer to do so.

3. Amanda and a Loudogg

That's an awesome tip, thanks Dyana!!

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Awesome cycle! :cool::cool: Lou looks good in blue.

5. Amanda and a Loudogg

He really does, doesn't he?! :D

6. Amanda and a Loudogg

Well, done with my first glargine curve! I have to say I'm pretty happy with how he's doing, even though I just could not catch a green today. I find it hilarious that his lowest number was actually his AMPS. Looking at the guidelines, it looks like I continue to hold this dose. It does seem like he's bouncing a bit, but it seems he clears them pretty quickly. Hopefully this week coming up we can get him used to these lower numbers. He was really hungry today (eating his whole bowl in one go instead of grazing like he usually does). I thought that was extra weird considering how low his numbers were most of the day. I wonder why that is... :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.