6/20 China AMPS 87,+5 61, PMPS 83,+3 72,+6 62

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Jun 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

6/18 condo

Well, we finally got some rain!!...and when it finally arrived, it came in a big way!! Knocked my electricity out all afternoon and just got it back!

Luckily, Miss China doesn't mind storms....she's grown up here and they've never bothered her. Good thing too because boy was that a doozy!!

Hope everybody is having a good week and your kitties are feeling wonderful!!

JeffJ likes this.
  2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Eeek, sorry to hear about that storm and power outage. I'm glad China does not get upset. Idjit is a big tough looking guy, and hides under the bed when it thunders, rains hard or if stupid fireworks go off. I wish it didn't bother him so much. How are your eyes? Good I hope.

3. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Doing well!! Passed my drivers license eye exam so at least I'm legal!!...LOL

4. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Woo hoo! That's good news!

China has some pretty good news, too. Loving those numbers. :D

Please send rain this way. We need it!

5. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Glad storm passed and super on drivers license!! China’s numbers are beautiful as always!

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad you got your power back. Nice surfing for China. Good news on your eyes.

7. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about the power loss. Glad to hear your new eyes passed the driving test. That must be a nice feeling.

All our kids (3 kittehs, 2 droolers) think that thunderstorms are their last minutes on earth. Jeez. They have been through dozens of them but it's like they forget every time.

8. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

China's looking good...........we loose power here all the time but I have a back up generator and the whole house is covered. Nice looking numbers!

9. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

You recovered so fast from the eye surgery! I'll probably need to get it done next year.
    After reading about your experience I'm not as worried
    Thank You.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.