6/21 Loudogg AMPS 361 PMPS 135! +2 206 +3 217 +6 342

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Jun 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

June 20, 2018 Condo

Morning all,
    So yesterday I took Lou to the vet for the blood draw and I was SHOCKED that his +9, which was within 30-45 minutes of coming home from the vet, was 127! He's never not shot up to the pinks after a vet visit. Some good news there at least! Unfortunately this morning the bounce to pink came. After last night's yellows, I was hoping the bounce wouldn't come or wouldn't be extreme, but alas. I guess Lou gets a break from BG checks until the PMPS.. I'm sure he'll love that. :p

So today starts day 1 of a 6-day stretch of working. I'm not looking forward to this (nor working this weekend). Trying to think happy thoughts, haha. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
    Reason for edit: Fixed link
    JeffJ likes this.
  2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope Loudogg clears that bounce quickly.

That sucks on the work front.

3. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

I also hope Loudogg clears the bounce soon. I guess it is just part of the sugar game.

I'm remiss in typing in Leo's numbers. His cycles look a lot like Loudogg. Hard to get him to 100, and 200-300 for AMPS and PMPS. If I push for lower numbers he likes to hypo. These challenging kittehs - keeping us on our toes!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.