6/26 China AMPS 72,+3 62,+5 67, PMPS 95,+3 77,+6 66

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Jun 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo....and she was a good kitty!!

Well looks like I lucked out!! I must have gotten home just in time to keep her from getting into the kibble yesterday!!

I missed her afternoon snack so I think that may be why she's a little higher than usual (for her) at PMPS....we've been fighting severe storms all day long and while I was out buying cat food, another really bad one came in and I ended up standing in line again waiting to get out of WalMart (along with 100 other people)

We've lost power 3 times today so I'm really hoping things settle down tonight!! Poking by flashlight is a real bummer!!

2. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Well that's excellent news, though I'm sure miss China is slightly disappointed you arrived just in time :p

My goodness, I've been so pleased with the extra daylight at preshots, it's so much easier to see! Hope you don't need your flashlight tonight. Keep on doing what you're doing Miss China, you're looking marvellous darling :D.

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

China is looking good. I hope your storms die down and you don't lose power.

4. Amanda & Shmee

Amanda & Shmee Well-Known Member

Hope your power stays on tonight! Great numbers China :)

5. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

China's numbers are looking fantastic. You have regulated her quite well.

In north Austin we have not had a significant area-wide power outage in years. We have had a few "1/2 mile section" outages. So we are pretty lucky.

The power was less regulated in 1990's. During ~Feb 1996 it got down to 20 degrees and we lost power for 1.5 days. Can't remember the date. That was a freak weather deal, and I'm glad it didn't happen again.

6. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Only 1.5 days?

We had a huge snowstorm that dumped 28" on us that knocked us out for over a week!! Of course I live in the "rural" part of the utilities service area (translation...poor people)…..the guys living in their 3 million dollar homes near St. Louis had power back the same day.

Funny how it works that way

JeffJ likes this.
  7. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

Yeah, I guess the money talks in that case. And the million dollar homes also probably have their own emergency generators.

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.