6/26 Loudogg AMPS 171 +6.5 136 +9 152 PMPS 171 +3 295

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Jun 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

June 24, 2018 Condo

Evening all,
    I finally FINALLY!! made it to my first Friday!!! With all the excitement this weekend with working and Lou throwing green preshots and quick bounce breaks while I was at work, I am beyond exhausted. I was nodding off at my desk yesterday and I actually took a nap at work on my break. Rough times. :confused:

Anywhoo, yesterday made me start wondering if the 3.0u was not working as well as I'd like. True to form, Lou gave a blue preshot today and Caleb was able to get some mid-cycle tests. So he's holding steady and I'll obviously hold a few more cycles to see how he does. It seems to take him a bit longer to fully utilize a dose, so I'll have to keep that in mind. I'm excited to finally be able to test during the day the next couple of days.

There's been a lot of excitement on the board lately. I'm sending some healing vines to those who need it and I hope all of your kitties surf safely tonight!!

2. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Nice cycle today :cool:

I hate to break it to you, but it's only Tuesday lol :p.

Just a reminder, with SLGS you will need to do a curve after a week on the same dose and evaluate based on where the nadirs are. The last greens may have been influenced by the 3.25u dose / depot, hope you'll see some greens tonight.

3. Amanda & Shmee

Amanda & Shmee Well-Known Member

Hope you see some greens soon! Remember what Christie said the other day about me putting on my patience pants?! Haha well they are being passed along to you now :smuggrin::p
    [​IMG]

4. Amanda and a Loudogg

Aww Christie! :p I just worked 6 days in a row, and I am SO excited to have a day off tomorrow... I think I need it! The plan is to get a curve in here soon, if Lou cooperates. It seems he favors having good cycles overnight or while I'm working. :rolleyes:

Bahaha! Why thank you! I have found so far that Lou apparently does next to nothing with doses until I start contemplating increases. Which I suppose makes me perhaps think about increasing sooner than I should, haha. Either way, I'm glad he heard me, but I'm semi-bummed he's bouncing again. I'm more bummed for the possible wasted testing cycle tomorrow and not at all for the good night's sleep I'm planning on getting tonight. :joyful:

5. Amanda and a Loudogg

Oh! I found the most perfect snazzy patience pants! I first searched for hot cat leggings and found these:
    [​IMG]

But then I found these ones... I actually think I need to order some in real life! :smuggrin:
    [​IMG]

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Getting enough spot checks can be as good as a curve, if you have enough of them. But getting curve data doesn't hurt either.

BTW, I vote for the black and white patience pants. ;)

Amanda and a Loudogg likes this.
  7. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

OMG! Those are so cute! And look comfy too!! :joyful: Let me know 'in real life' what they're like!! Perhaps I should get a pair too...I have those days...thinking Luci is NEVER going to get the hang of this surfing thing...she was either high or really low...and so many times she gets away from me and has to have a reducie...and like you...the mere mention of a dose change and she goes and shows me that I have no clue what's going on - only she knows - and she's not going to tell me anything:cat::cat: Hope you can get a couple of curves while you're off work - isn't it fun - you get two days off and get to spend your time poking Loudogg? It seems though, the more I poke Luci, the more docile she's becoming about the whole thing - she actually purrs through many of the pokes:eek:...sometimes she's lazy and doesn't come when I call her...so I have to go out to the little herb pot I keep next to the front door and pick off a leaf or two of catnip...then I wave it over her hiding place - usually under the bed:banghead: and she'll follow me all over the house! Maybe plant a little catnip for Lou...see what he thinks...no carbs ya know? I bought my little plant at Walmart or somewhere like that...she's crazy for it!:smuggrin:

8. Amanda and a Loudogg

Lou is generally a good boy with testing, purring every so often. Although his newest thing is pulling his ear away, which is extra annoying that he started that nonsense after almost a year of being tested. I've found he likes to have his defiances, and considering they're pretty small ("running" away when I go and grab him for a test or insulin shot, pulling his ear away), I let him have them. When he pulls his ear away, it's hilarious how often he does it, gives me a knowing lovey look, and then sits fine after I ask him what he thinks he's doing, haha. He does love catnip, and it's usually a treat his dad gives him (It's their "thing"). I just recently learned about having a catnip plant!! I totally have to get one for Lou!

Sue and Luci likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.