6/27 Moe: AMPS=150;+3=105;+6.5=150;+9=268

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Erin and Moe (GA), Jun 27, 2020.

1. Erin and Moe (GA)

Erin and Moe (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...246-3-237-6-198-covid-update-pmps-328.231490/

Cabergoline trial day 15

Hey everyone. Well, Moe surprised the heck out me this morning with an AMPS of 150. I had a brief thought last night when he was 219 at pm+5 that he might go low, immediately followed by the thought that he’d probably be in the 300s again at AMPS. Decided to go ahead and hold his dose at 7.0 units today.

He took his caber like a champ, only one try to get it down, but did NOT want his ear poked. And I poked my finger with his used insulin syringe while I was trying to clip the needle tip. Sheesh.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and kitties are well.

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

WOW! Very nice start for Moe today! You're sure doing a great job with him!

Sorry about all the pokes you got ...miserable when you poke yourself with that sharp stuff! Been there, done that! Usually when I poke myself, I grab a strip and check my own BG! Figure, why waste it?? :rolleyes:

I hope you have a good day and enjoy your Saturday!

3. Erin and Moe (GA)

So...feeling a bit like an idiot... I am trying to update my signature with the info posted yesterday. Moved Moe's SS link to the last line of the sig and lost the URL link. So I went to the SS and copied the link, and pasted it into my signature, BUT I cannot for the life of me get it to shorten the name - it only appears as the full URL. Normally you'd right click and a shortcut window opens and gives the option to change the name of the link, but all I get is the option to edit the URL, copy, paste, etc. No way to keep the URL but change the appearance of the name. I've tried it on Edge and on Chrome, with the same no luck. Is there a secret way to do it in the forum editing window? Help!

4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I use the little 'chain link icon' at the top of the box. If you write the words that you want to appear - like this "Moe's SS", then highlight those words, then copy/paste the full url into the little box that opens when you click on the 'chain link' and then click save...does that work for you?

5. Erin and Moe (GA)

Yes!!! Thanks so much, Sue! I knew there was a way to do it, was looking for the "edit hyperlink" option and couldn't find anything that looked even remotely similar. Thank you!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Erin and Moe (GA)

105 at +3. Might see some green today?

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  7. Erin and Moe (GA)

150 at +6.5. I’m trying to teach DH how to test and this was his first try. He was so nervous! It took three attempts and a bit of cursing. ;) I’d forgotten how terrified I was the first few times I did it. DH has nursed a couple of sick cats, including one with a traumatic dog bite to the abdomen (thought we’d lose that guy, but hubby pulled him through), so I know he can do this too.

I go back to work Monday from 8-3:30, so I want him to get at least one test during the day, especially since the cabergoline makes Moe’s BG a little unpredictable.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. Erin and Moe (GA)

268 at +9. DH’s second test went much better. Only one try, and no shaking hands.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to see that blue today. Great that your DH is willing to learn to test.

10. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Did you do a BG test on you? I never wasted a blood drop.:p

Still no greens, you could still do that increase.

Good luck on the DH training - that made my life SO much easier.

Sue and Luci likes this.