? 6/29 Luci AMPS 191,1+139,2+51,3+53,4+73,5+57,6+80,7.5+80,9.5 +45, 10+85,11+116,PMPS 186,1+217,3+200

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Jun 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday - Just a toe dip :)

I'm astounded at Luci's performance this week! Nice low start this morning...let's see what she does.
    At 2+ she's getting a little close to da sharks! :eek: Fed HC to try to steady her on the surfboard...:cat:just go up a little Luci...not so close to da sharks!!:facepalm: Will check again in 1/2 hour to see if she's turning around a bit...

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Keep it going Luci. Some more toe dipping please.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

She is on a mission folks! Keep safe Luci!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Mission Impossible......NOT. Keep it safe Luci. Not to far.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

4th day in a row! :D Luci is finally learning not to panic too much when she goes under 100.

Amanda and a Loudogg likes this.
  6. Sue and Luci

Is that what's happening?:eek: Her body is starting to 'relax'? :eek:And enjoy the lower blood glucose? :cool: I'm amazed...had no idea this is the way it would happen...and who knows...maybe this is the beginning of her going into remission?:woot::woot::woot: I would like to think so...it's been a long road...hoping to keep her up on her surfboard today as long as possible...:cat::cat:

7. Sue and Luci

upload_2018-6-29_15-12-38.png upload_2018-6-29_15-12-52.png
    Luci is 'over the moon' excited with her recent 'roll' in the lagoon...she's excited! I'm excited!!! She likes to get into the rafters in the kitchen when she's in a good mood!!:D:D:D

8. Mandy & Rex (GA)

How does she get up into the rafters? :eek:

9. Sue and Luci

She jumps from the counter top to the top of the fridge and then up to the rafters...crazy cat...first time she was up there I wondered if she'd sprouted wings! Scared me to death!

@Mandy & Rex - do you think Luci is wanting a reducie? I didn't care much for that unexpected 45 at 9+ after those two 80's...at 6+ and 7.5+ ??? I was sure she'd passed her nadir and that she was on her way back up the hill...what a SURPRISE to see 45!

I'm so happy with her progress...just don't want her getting near those sharks...her history and advice from senior members of the forum was if she goes below 50 x 3 = reduction; if she goes below 40 x 1 = reduction. If I follow that then no reduction for that 45 today - however I'm starting to wonder if she's deciding that now is the time to turn over a new leaf. We've done a lot of testing in the last few days - she's starting to hide now - and she doesn't want to come out - ran away from us this evening for that 11+...poor little girl...she's doing so well...and I'm being mean ole mama...with all those jabs and stabs...your thoughts?

Bellasmom likes this.
  10. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Looks like she will want that reduction down to 1.75 units soon. :D 2/3 of the way there.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  11. Sue and Luci

I'll keep a close eye on her - if she keeps this up - maybe next week sometime time to go for that reducie...I can't believe we're being so optimistic here:woot:...that she'll keep this up..But this week her numbers have been beyond impressive:cat:...Never in my wildest dreams did I expect for her to go into Day 4 with visits or even lounging in the lagoon for extended periods of time!:eek::eek::eek: Could be the calipers; could be she's just had enough time to get the idea of what we're doing here...wish I knew...but then, don't we all?

12. Mandy & Rex (GA)

I agree with Wendy about you being 2/3 way there. We wouldn't want to take a reduction too early and have to backtrack again.

Does Luci ever knock down that red vase or is it glued down? :joyful:

13. Sue and Luci

That red vase was knocked down once - and after that it was glued to the beam - hasn't fallen in almost 10 years.:woot: We brought those back from Mexico and they're quite heavy - never expected her to get up there!:eek: Much less to go and knock the thing off - it fell against my Thermodor stove and dented the stove!:arghh::arghh: Amazing that it didn't shatter into a million pieces, huh?:D I think she was hoping it would - it would have made for a nice 'show'...all that glass splashing all over!:cat::cat:

I agree with you both - I'm not going to jump the gun and start any reductions until she indicates that she's ready - but she makes me mighty nervous:nailbiting: - and just when I 'think' we're okay (this afternoon, after two readings at 80; I was certain she was going to go up - and she pulled a fast one on me...and went diving for da sharks!:confused: Silly girl! But if it's too much insulin she's going to let me know - sooner or later...for now, we're all enjoying the ride in the lagoon...:D:Dand of course just the mention of a reducie and look what she did at 1+ tonight? :( Back to the yellow dress I hate seeing her in...hopefully she'll let me down easy tonight...it's been a busy day...and I'm sure she could use a rest from all the pokes :)

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.