6/3/2018 Thomas AMPS 79, +30mins 90, +2 155, +3 113

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sara & Cats, Jun 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara & Cats

Sara & Cats Member

Hi Everyone,

Thomas had a really good day yesterday and I'm really happy with his current blood sugar but I'm wondering if I should give his regular dose or reduce it slightly?

Previous

Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
  2. Sara & Cats

Sara & Cats Member

I don't want to skip the dose but I also want to be safe

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Are you home and able to monitor today? Got plenty of test strips and some high carb food options?

4. Wendy&Neko

Your spreadsheet looks like you shot 11.5. I hope you can monitor and did shoot. You should get at +1 and +2 test when you shoot your lowest yet. This dose is giving nice numbers. :)

5. Sara & Cats

Sara & Cats Member

@Wendy&Neko I have lots of strips and high carb food.

I'll be around most of the day, have to go out for about three hours but if test right before and his numbers are low, I can stay home.

Today was hard to shoot his regular dose but I'm also liking the numbers, finally, and I can be there if needed

6. Wendy&Neko

I like what I am seeing so far today. :cool: I really liked shooting lower numbers because it usually means a flatter, more predictable cycle. Unless they bounce of course. :rolleyes: Over time and as you gather data on what happens with lower preshots, it will become easier for you.

How does Thomas like these lower numbers? It's great seeing these stretches below renal threshold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.