6/3 Pig amps 201; +2 208; +4 155; +6 138

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LuvinThisPig, Jun 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuvinThisPig

LuvinThisPig Well-Known Member

Yesterday's

My goodness what a long day. I am not the biggest fan of work shifts after only 3.5 hours of sleep, but alas, this is the real world huh? Can't just do kitty things all day... *sigh* :p

Well, I certainly did a number on the depot.. Ah, at least I know its a tad drained for now. I worry that it is not also unstable because of the variance in doses. However, we are sticking with the 30u for the next few cycles and that should straighten it out.

I add R back in and this way the next time I need to mess with amounts, I can just omit the R and do a reduction, rather than jumping all over the board. He is responding to the R a little differently, which is to be expected because its been a while since he has really had it on a consistent basis. He will probably show some movement for a while and then start to tolerate it more. I will just adjust the scales as needed. For now, prelim data suggests about a 25pnt drop to every 1u. Going to test the theory tonight and move him to three. Doing everything exactly the same, but raising the R up a bit... I do not want to tempt the goal number of a 100pnt drop. Not for now. Not until I know more about how his post-SRT response is going to settle. So, I am gunning for about a 75pnt drop at this time.

Other than that, he is doing phenomenal! Appetite is great and he is just a chirpy little guy. He did get a little blah yesterday when he was in the yellows, but that's my fault... :( We will get the hang of it though!

My bed is one of those pillow top, deluxer thingies.. So, it was pretty tall. I was able to carve out enough time to pull the bed off the frame the other day which dropped it about 8 inches and ever since then Pig just cannot get enough! Its a whole new world to conquer! Plus, I get to benefit from lots of snuggles and tummy rub time! I am sort of missing his little bald belly from his US... :smuggrin:

JeffJ likes this.
  2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Pig romping on the fluffy soft bed. I sure hope you get some rest very soon. Stay healthy and strong, so you can take care of the kids.

LuvinThisPig likes this.
  3. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Back to 1 syringe :).

LuvinThisPig likes this.
  4. LuvinThisPig

Oh yes! This one is so very important! I have classes starting soon. I was given the chance to salvage the last half of this semester and run some accelerated classes... So, with tonight comes the rush around! No worries, though.. I am ready! How are your kids doing??

5. LuvinThisPig

Oooo I know! So exciting! We are going to have to cut down our auto-ship in syringes. I already have a surplus. How is the gorgeous Bronx today?

Bronx's dad (GA) likes this.
  6. Bronx's dad (GA)

I actually bought 50u syringes and glad to say they are collecting dust :)

He's doing pretty good, thanks. I think the MSM I started last week is helping his arthritis

JeffJ, Chubba (GA) and LuvinThisPig like this.
  7. LuvinThisPig

Oh! Nice! Where did you get yours? The holistic horse? I have some for Pig, but there is so much going on I don't want to change too many things up at once, so I am stalling until he is on steady ground... I have heard really good things about it, though... And it works wonders for me!

8. Bronx's dad (GA)

Yep, the Holistic Horse. He eats it up no problem.

LuvinThisPig likes this.
  9. LuvinThisPig

Sweet! I snagged it from there as well! I am excited to start him on it!

Bronx's dad (GA) likes this.
  10. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

Here is a double posted pic of Little Dude. You want to rub a soft tummy - his is like velvet!

We have one of those tall pillow top beds too. Never again. They are too tall. Plus the pillow top doesn't last. And the cats cannot get up or down off them. Theresa brought home a storage chest so it is 1/2 height. Heck, maybe I should start using it too! I'm glad that Pig can finally get into bed.

Hope you get some sleep tonight. Don't tell anyone...I took a 2 hour nap today. Little Dude - hot outside 05-24-2018b.jpg

LuvinThisPig likes this.
  11. LuvinThisPig

How precious is this!?!?! He is Sooo handsome!

I agree, though... You almost need a ladder to climb into those things, but oh so comfortable!! I just put the whole thing on the floor... Only now, I have to pull my tall but sooooo much further off the ground.. Haha

But, Pig loves the ease and that works well for me. :)

Glad you got a nap! Beans need sleep too! Glad to know all is well over there, as well!

JeffJ likes this.
  12. LuvinThisPig

Well, he decided that he did not want any R for his pmps of 106. He will most likely climb a bit, but for a starting point on 30u without a full depot, I say this is a big win!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.